• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Yo B)

Rankle

Helper
rankley
Serenity Eunoia
Leader
Reaction score
Hey!
Thought best to finally introduce myself because I definitly haven't been on the server since August 7th and absolutely nobody knows me. My name is Rachel but you can call me whatever you'd like, yes even cornwoman lmao. I'm from the boring square in the middle of the US named Colorado and this lap around the sun ends on February 1st for me B) . I enjoy being on the server talking to people and helping out any way i can, it's nice to see the happy community we have every single day and submerge myself into it. The community made me so happy when I joined and I just want that for everyone else. When I joined I was happy to learn everything and soon enough bought intern, got gifted director by a member of the amazing community, then recently got Helper in December(2020). I've come a very long way as I never expected to be spending everyday with you all and make so many new friends. This community is more than I could ever ask for. As for a bit about myself, irl I enjoy reading quotes, playing piano for my family, writing, and (not really enjoy) going to school. I'm a freshman this year and it's a crazy adventure, but I'm glad to have my friends around me. I also have an adorable dog who is 1 year old, her name is Clementine (Tiny), she is very small, adorable, and i love spending time with her (Pics of her below). Anyways, I love engaging with people so come say hi in my dms on discord whenever you'd like to, I'm always open to conversation and love meeting new people. You can also /msg rankley on the server and talk to me there. I'll see you around ! o/

P.S. Tiny says hi
Screenshot_20210113-183625_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210113-183644_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210113-183719_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210113-183800_Gallery.jpg

SaltyFlower

The Official Beep Beeper
SaltyFlower
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
Tiny do be supah cuteee

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Hey!
Thought best to finally introduce myself because I definitly haven't been on the server since August 7th and absolutely nobody knows me. My name is Rachel but you can call me whatever you'd like, yes even cornwoman lmao. I'm from the boring square in the middle of the US named Colorado and this lap around the sun ends on February 1st for me B) . I enjoy being on the server talking to people and helping out any way i can, it's nice to see the happy community we have every single day and submerge myself into it. The community made me so happy when I joined and I just want that for everyone else. When I joined I was happy to learn everything and soon enough bought intern, got gifted director by a member of the amazing community, then recently got Helper in December(2020). I've come a very long way as I never expected to be spending everyday with you all and make so many new friends. This community is more than I could ever ask for. As for a bit about myself, irl I enjoy reading quotes, playing piano for my family, writing, and (not really enjoy) going to school. I'm a freshman this year and it's a crazy adventure, but I'm glad to have my friends around me. I also have an adorable dog who is 1 year old, her name is Clementine (Tiny), she is very small, adorable, and i love spending time with her (Pics of her below). Anyways, I love engaging with people so come say hi in my dms on discord whenever you'd like to, I'm always open to conversation and love meeting new people. You can also /msg rankley on the server and talk to me there. I'll see you around ! o/

P.S. Tiny says hi
View attachment 346View attachment 347View attachment 348View attachment 349
Awww tiny!!!!

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
supa floof