• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Wither Boss

Shadow King

38Nate_The_Great
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
So i know that there is a dragon boss with 3 different types(Rustic, Disco, and Trasendant) and you need 8 eyes of ender to summon it which drop from enderman. But what about the wither? See i have an idea that could be like the dragon, but for the wither, there will be 3 different types of withers, the Anger wither, the Sad Wither, and the Happy Wither, and to summon it you have to get wither skulls, from Wither Skeletons but the drop chance is 0.01%. and there are wither skeleton pets that increase the rate of the dropping by 0.01%. Instead of needing 8 Skulls you need 10 Skulls And unlike the dragon you have to do the most damage dealt with a sword, not a bow. And the wither will drop weapons like Wither armor with enchantments of X(so for a sword sharpness x).

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
3 skulls is hard enough to get lol

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
So i know that there is a dragon boss with 3 different types(Rustic, Disco, and Trasendant) and you need 8 eyes of ender to summon it which drop from enderman. But what about the wither? See i have an idea that could be like the dragon, but for the wither, there will be 3 different types of withers, the Anger wither, the Sad Wither, and the Happy Wither, and to summon it you have to get wither skulls, from Wither Skeletons but the drop chance is 0.01%. and there are wither skeleton pets that increase the rate of the dropping by 0.01%. Instead of needing 8 Skulls you need 10 Skulls And unlike the dragon you have to do the most damage dealt with a sword, not a bow. And the wither will drop weapons like Wither armor with enchantments of X(so for a sword sharpness x).
I feel like this is too similar to the dragon fight with just a few modifications, a new boss fight would need to drop different gear/with unique abilities. As an example between the auctioneer armor and the dragon armor, dragon armor is just better so the auctioneer gear got thrown under the bus. People still go to the dark auction because is has the elytra and grapple, which the dragon gear doesn't consist of. This means if the wither gear is better in all ways, the similar dragon gear will not be used.

Shadow King

38Nate_The_Great
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Well, its suposed to be the same kind of thing like the fight, and maybe make unique drops maybe not armor

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
HELL HELL
Lucifer
Reaction score
I feel like this is too similar to the dragon fight with just a few modifications, a new boss fight would need to drop different gear/with unique abilities. As an example between the auctioneer armor and the dragon armor, dragon armor is just better so the auctioneer gear got thrown under the bus. People still go to the dark auction because is has the elytra and grapple, which the dragon gear doesn't consist of. This means if the wither gear is better in all ways, the similar dragon gear will not be used.
This is one of the reasons I think certain "kits" of armor should have full-set bonuses/perks that are specific to them, instead of every set just having the same enchants with different levels.

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I think certain "kits" of armor should have full-set bonuses/perks that are specific to them, instead of every set just having the same enchants with different levels.
Yea it would make people own more sets of armor than just the best one.

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
yeah like a full wither set would give you the ability to wither someone for a short period of time

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Yea kinda like how bc drag armor exists, auctioneers armor is.... useless, except for elytra, grapple, and maybe the sword

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
and the boots and the sword