• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Wither Boss

Shadow King

Director
    InfinateShadow
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    So i know that there is a dragon boss with 3 different types(Rustic, Disco, and Trasendant) and you need 8 eyes of ender to summon it which drop from enderman. But what about the wither? See i have an idea that could be like the dragon, but for the wither, there will be 3 different types of withers, the Anger wither, the Sad Wither, and the Happy Wither, and to summon it you have to get wither skulls, from Wither Skeletons but the drop chance is 0.01%. and there are wither skeleton pets that increase the rate of the dropping by 0.01%. Instead of needing 8 Skulls you need 10 Skulls And unlike the dragon you have to do the most damage dealt with a sword, not a bow. And the wither will drop weapons like Wither armor with enchantments of X(so for a sword sharpness x).

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    3 skulls is hard enough to get lol

LCMcrafter

Builder
    LCMdaLamp
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    So i know that there is a dragon boss with 3 different types(Rustic, Disco, and Trasendant) and you need 8 eyes of ender to summon it which drop from enderman. But what about the wither? See i have an idea that could be like the dragon, but for the wither, there will be 3 different types of withers, the Anger wither, the Sad Wither, and the Happy Wither, and to summon it you have to get wither skulls, from Wither Skeletons but the drop chance is 0.01%. and there are wither skeleton pets that increase the rate of the dropping by 0.01%. Instead of needing 8 Skulls you need 10 Skulls And unlike the dragon you have to do the most damage dealt with a sword, not a bow. And the wither will drop weapons like Wither armor with enchantments of X(so for a sword sharpness x).
    I feel like this is too similar to the dragon fight with just a few modifications, a new boss fight would need to drop different gear/with unique abilities. As an example between the auctioneer armor and the dragon armor, dragon armor is just better so the auctioneer gear got thrown under the bus. People still go to the dark auction because is has the elytra and grapple, which the dragon gear doesn't consist of. This means if the wither gear is better in all ways, the similar dragon gear will not be used.

Shadow King

Director
    InfinateShadow
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Well, its suposed to be the same kind of thing like the fight, and maybe make unique drops maybe not armor

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I feel like this is too similar to the dragon fight with just a few modifications, a new boss fight would need to drop different gear/with unique abilities. As an example between the auctioneer armor and the dragon armor, dragon armor is just better so the auctioneer gear got thrown under the bus. People still go to the dark auction because is has the elytra and grapple, which the dragon gear doesn't consist of. This means if the wither gear is better in all ways, the similar dragon gear will not be used.
    This is one of the reasons I think certain "kits" of armor should have full-set bonuses/perks that are specific to them, instead of every set just having the same enchants with different levels.

LCMcrafter

Builder
    LCMdaLamp
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    This is one of the reasons I think certain "kits" of armor should have full-set bonuses/perks that are specific to them, instead of every set just having the same enchants with different levels.
    Yea it would make people own more sets of armor than just the best one.

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    yeah like a full wither set would give you the ability to wither someone for a short period of time

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Yea kinda like how bc drag armor exists, auctioneers armor is.... useless, except for elytra, grapple, and maybe the sword

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    and the boots and the sword

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store