• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

/Wild Cool Down

Status
    Not open for further replies.

DronePuppyYT

DronePuppyYT
    Reaction score
    Hello there, as most people I know that /wild command that takes you to a random place. Will if you want to do the commend again you have to wait 3 mins. I was thinking that mybe we could shorten that time a little. This does not have to be done, I am just trowing this idea out there in case this is going to be taken into consideration! Alright that is all I want to say, have a wonderful day :D

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    If you want to suggest a change to an already implemented feature you should provide reasons for the modification. I think 3 minutes is more than reasonable.

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    maybe 2 mins

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    maybe 2 mins cuz its annoying if u dont spawn in the biome or location u want to be at.

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I know right
    yes cuz when i look for sand and gravel to make concrete cuz the wont add a concrete block shop it puts me in a snow biome when id like to be in a desert or gravelly mountains biome.

Shen

Director
    Crinsib
    Vibes Vibes
    Reaction score
    Couple of things: First of all, you can buy sand and gravel. Second of all, I think a 3-minute cooldown is more than enough to get where you want. I believe the reason this is done is to prevent the command from being used so much that it loads too many things. Also, you can get to most biomes with town warps. Keep in mind I say MOST.

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Couple of things: First of all, you can buy sand and gravel. Second of all, I think a 3-minute cooldown is more than enough to get where you want. I believe the reason this is done is to prevent the command from being used so much that it loads too many things. Also, you can get to most biomes with town warps. Keep in mind I say MOST.
    Ye buying one sand at a time isnt that efficient and i dont wanna do that anyway it costs to much coins.

Shen

Director
    Crinsib
    Vibes Vibes
    Reaction score
    Ye buying one sand at a time isnt that efficient and i dont wanna do that anyway it costs to much coins.
    That's not my problem, it's still there. Also, if there's so much work needed to make concrete why would that be cheap for a concrete block shop?

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    That's not my problem, it's still there. Also, if there's so much work needed to make concrete why would that be cheap for a concrete block shop?
    Ye but av got no time like u do and i dont wanna waste my time on buying a ton of sand and gravel getting the dyes crafting converting it from powder to normal state. Bruh im making a huge expansion. Its just annoying. :)

Shen

Director
    Crinsib
    Vibes Vibes
    Reaction score
    Ye but av got no time like u do and i dont wanna waste my time on buying a ton of sand and gravel getting the dyes crafting converting it from powder to normal state. Bruh im making a huge expansion. Its just annoying. :)
    That's not my fault. Point is, it's there if you need it

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Reaction score

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Why does concrete hav to be so hard to get anyway?

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Because Mojang decided that it should be that way.
    Well ye but u guys can add a shop to make it easier. Anyway in 1.13 and up u can make a semi automatic concrete generator or smth like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store