• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    4 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Why were 2 out of 5 of my staff heads taken as “contraband”?

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    ^ is there anyway to get them back? They were properkay’s and lcmdalamps head

LCMcrafter

Builder
    LCMdaLamp
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Can you explain a bit better what happened to them?

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Can you explain a bit better what happened to them?
    I heard that it happened to someone, and ginger said they might be legacy items, and I thought those were illegal, so I put all 5 in my inventory to make sure I wasn’t breaking the rules, and 2 of them were taken with the chat saying “items in your inventory are contraband, these have been removed”

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Reaction score
    I heard that it happened to someone, and ginger said they might be legacy items, and I thought those were illegal, so I put all 5 in my inventory to make sure I wasn’t breaking the rules, and 2 of them were taken with the chat saying “items in your inventory are contraband, these have been removed”
    Our custom item system has an auto-contraband removal system, I can't disclose all the blacklisted items for security reasons but if you had removed heads they were likely either legacy items or bugged CustomHeads, which aren't allowed.

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Our custom item system has an auto-contraband removal system, I can't disclose all the blacklisted items for security reasons but if you had removed heads they were likely either legacy items or bugged CustomHeads, which aren't allowed.
    Then ig I’m glad I checked so I don’t get banned

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    But a lot of people probably need to check theirs that are on walls

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store