• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

What happened?

LemonCeiling267

Director
    ItsLemon
    Reaction score
    Heyo! I don't know if any of you even remember me, but I used to play on this server a while ago, I first joined early 2020, but my IGN back then was LemonCeiling267 and I decided I wanted to join and check in and joined the server for the first time in months.. just to see friends I had haven't joined in months, bases destroyed, there were only 3 people online while there used to be atleast 20 at all times, I had been removed from my guild, which is fair, I was gone for months lol. The town I joined when I first came onto the server had became a massive civilisation and the owner, Demon (I can't remember his full IGN), seemingly hasn't logged on in ages either. The whole server just seems kinda dead, it saddens me seeing how much everything has changed. Is the server always this dead? Has the amazing community I used to be apart of just gone to crap and everyone has quit? Or did I just join at a bad time lol? Also, if you're apart of bloodlust, INVITE ME BACK! haha, but seriously, are Nick and Demon still active players or did they quit too? If either of you do see this, get me back in that guild, I was in the town since 15 members man!

That's all I guess, just wanna know what happened to this place.

MrToe

Director
    Mr_Waffle_769
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Heyo! I don't know if any of you even remember me, but I used to play on this server a while ago, I first joined early 2020, but my IGN back then was LemonCeiling267 and I decided I wanted to join and check in and joined the server for the first time in months.. just to see friends I had haven't joined in months, bases destroyed, there were only 3 people online while there used to be atleast 20 at all times, I had been removed from my guild, which is fair, I was gone for months lol. The town I joined when I first came onto the server had became a massive civilisation and the owner, Demon (I can't remember his full IGN), seemingly hasn't logged on in ages either. The whole server just seems kinda dead, it saddens me seeing how much everything has changed. Is the server always this dead? Has the amazing community I used to be apart of just gone to crap and everyone has quit? Or did I just join at a bad time lol? Also, if you're apart of bloodlust, INVITE ME BACK! haha, but seriously, are Nick and Demon still active players or did they quit too? If either of you do see this, get me back in that guild, I was in the town since 15 members man!

DemonsHell is who your looking for, he doesnt play much, he did say he may be more active when factions, idk who nick is, Bloodlust as a guild is pretty dead sadly, as for the player count, it did tank a bit, but it recovered and theres usually 7-15 people on since a few days. The community is still amazing, just that people arent as active. There are still a few active guilds, but bloodlust died a long time ago. THe only way i can think if you being able to rejoin bloodlust guild, is if a member gets on (which is rare). And yes i suppose you did join at a bad time, july has been pretty rough for emc. As for bases destroyed, idk if u mean bloodlust (which has a few destroyed houses) or in general.
    Also i have seen you once or twice before some months ago

MrToe

Director
    Mr_Waffle_769
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score

Well maybe you could be more active, sadly yea it did tank for july, but it seems to have started to recover for the past few days sadly

Shen

Director
    Crinsib
    Vibes Vibes
    Reaction score

Most of the older members (as in age in the server not irl) of the community don't play anymore. Demon and Nick quit a while ago. Though if you wanna see your friends they might play when factions releases

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store