• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    2 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Whaddup I'm Earthfueled! πŸƒ

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Hello there, I'm earthfueled but you can also call me by my name Steffi. This girl is still very much a noob at MC, since I've only been playing for about three months, lol. Despite that, my addiction for Minecraft is pretty big and I play it pretty much 24/7, even though I shouldn't.. oops. Outside of that I also L O V E editing videos, which has led me to making a YouTube channel! I hope I can share that here but yes, I make videos, quite a few on the enlighten server as well. I'm still very small though and trying to find my way as a Minecraft YouTuber.

Other information that you might like: I'm a girl who's 21 years old (I know, so hard to believe, oof). Dogs and wolves are my favourite animals. I quite like the colours yellow and blue. I'm a vegetarian and I care about the planet's wellbeing. A bit more about the enlighten community: even though I haven't been around for long, I've made so many wonderful friends already. I've met great people and I'm so thankful for all of them, all of you.

That's it! Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day πŸ₯°

PS this is my doggo Ayla, she loves attention.

108136505_1349834635208050_8320646434402020125_n.jpg

Shadow

Director
    CreamyShadow
    bored
    Leader
    Reaction score
    It’s so cool that you edit videos! (It’s probably not a huge deal but idk how to edit videos) What do you use for your editing?

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    It’s so cool that you edit videos! (It’s probably not a huge deal but idk how to edit videos) What do you use for your editing?
    Ah omg thank you! I love doing it so much, always been into it, hehe. I use Wondershare Filmora for editing at the moment! ☺

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    cool that you edit vids, I tried it but failedπŸ˜…

p.s. Ayla is a cute dog
    Aw thank you! Ayla gives kisses, hehe. And if you want to get into it, I think it's a bit of trial and error ☺ I'msure if you keep on trying, it'll work out! I'm not on that Saf-level of editing yet either, lol!

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Sun
    Reaction score
    Aw thank you! Ayla gives kisses, hehe. And if you want to get into it, I think it's a bit of trial and error ☺ I'msure if you keep on trying, it'll work out! I'm not on that Saf-level of editing yet either, lol!
    thanks for the lovely words

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Wow I didn't even know you could see that! I literally thought I was on here for much longer than that, wow dang..

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store