• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Whaddup I'm Earthfueled! 🍃

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm earthfueled but you can also call me by my name Steffi. This girl is still very much a noob at MC, since I've only been playing for about three months, lol. Despite that, my addiction for Minecraft is pretty big and I play it pretty much 24/7, even though I shouldn't.. oops. Outside of that I also L O V E editing videos, which has led me to making a YouTube channel! I hope I can share that here but yes, I make videos, quite a few on the enlighten server as well. I'm still very small though and trying to find my way as a Minecraft YouTuber.

Other information that you might like: I'm a girl who's 21 years old (I know, so hard to believe, oof). Dogs and wolves are my favourite animals. I quite like the colours yellow and blue. I'm a vegetarian and I care about the planet's wellbeing. A bit more about the enlighten community: even though I haven't been around for long, I've made so many wonderful friends already. I've met great people and I'm so thankful for all of them, all of you.

That's it! Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day 🥰

PS this is my doggo Ayla, she loves attention.

108136505_1349834635208050_8320646434402020125_n.jpg

Shadow

ttvShadow
Heck IIV
Reaction score
It’s so cool that you edit videos! (It’s probably not a huge deal but idk how to edit videos) What do you use for your editing?

CheetaX

FastCheeta
Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
Sun
Reaction score
Aw thank you! Ayla gives kisses, hehe. And if you want to get into it, I think it's a bit of trial and error ☺ I'msure if you keep on trying, it'll work out! I'm not on that Saf-level of editing yet either, lol!
thanks for the lovely words

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Wow I didn't even know you could see that! I literally thought I was on here for much longer than that, wow dang..