• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Unfair action going on with dragon fights

TheProMo12

_DesignedProMo
Heven Heven
Leader
Reaction score
I have been playing on emc for a while now, therefore I have fighting the dragon many times and I have realized 1 thing that players do which in my opinion unfair, so it goes like this players put in the portal their hard working to get eyes of summoning before you know it some random player hasn't placed an eye of summoning takes your place and most likely more then 2 random players that haven't placed an eye come to fight steal your place on the top damagers and gets you out of the leaderboard, I have a idea for a plugin to stop this unfair action, the plugin idea is that if you haven't placed an eye you wont be able to even hit the dragon once, another idea that might stop the players who haven't placed an eye of summoning from fighting is that they don't get ANYTHING at all not even a fragment, and due to this unfair action I have lost countless eyes of summoning in the past

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
HELL HELL
Lucifer
Reaction score
I have been playing on emc for a while now, therefore I have fighting the dragon many times and I have realized 1 thing that players do which in my opinion unfair, so it goes like this players put in the portal their hard working to get eyes of summoning before you know it some random player hasn't placed an eye of summoning takes your place and most likely more then 2 random players that haven't placed an eye come to fight steal your place on the top damagers and gets you out of the leaderboard, I have a idea for a plugin to stop this unfair action, the plugin idea is that if you haven't placed an eye you wont be able to even hit the dragon once, another idea that might stop the players who haven't placed an eye of summoning from fighting is that they don't get ANYTHING at all not even a fragment, and due to this unfair action I have lost countless eyes of summoning in the past
This is intended behavior. We don't want to award participation trophies. If you place eyes, expect to have to put up a fight.

This is also NOT a bug report at all, so I'm moving this thread.