• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

UHC

Naainz

Director
    Naainz
    Reaction score
    so i think that enlighten should make a uhc thing, because of all of these reasons
    1. people love uhc and it would be better to enlighten players who have already completed their life in the smp
    2. i was scrolling through twitter and saw that Lynix was following Tapl, one of my favourite youtubers who does uhc madness and it would probs make enlighten more popular if it was added.
    3. its cool
    4. i love it

ps Lynix: ask youtooz for a figurine

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    UHC would be fun, but you need ~50-100 players for every game, and we rarely hit those numbers network wide.

Naainz

Director
    Naainz
    Reaction score
    UHC would be fun, but you need ~50-100 players for every game, and we rarely hit those numbers network wide.
    There could be options for like custom gamemodes which limit people like 20 and also enlighten is growing

eipc

Director
    eipc
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Maybe Directors could host a UHC game and invite people and possibly control the amount of players required to start the game?

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    UHC is a large-scale minigame, we can't even get our small minigames off the ground currently, the entire playerbase is SMP players. Until we get active small minigames, we're not going to attempt anything like UHC. Making an entire UHC mode just for a few people to mess around in every week isn't worth it.

eipc

Director
    eipc
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    UHC is a large-scale minigame, we can't even get our small minigames off the ground currently, the entire playerbase is SMP players. Until we get active small minigames, we're not going to attempt anything like UHC. Making an entire UHC mode just for a few people to mess around in every week isn't worth it.
    Will the guilds and parties be worked on after factions? Or will the wizards update be worked on?

Hayden

The Boi
    HaydenYellow
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I used to be a senior moderator on a UHC server that would host 150 player games, so if UHC is ever in the future I will definitely be down to throw my ideas and guidance into the mix

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store