• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

The state of the server right now.

primalarmor

Intern
    primalarmor
    lynixcult tag
    Leader
    Reaction score

(WAS going to say that the server is extremely dead and complain but this is funnier and that would just be depressing)

pengugaims

Pengugaim
    chile chilechile
    Reaction score
    daily I still play but its so sad to see no one on when the chat used to so hard to read and the server used to be full and all the memories me and my friends made

xdailyuwu

Reaction score
    daily I still play but its so sad to see no one on when the chat used to so hard to read and the server used to be full and all the memories me and my friends made
    trust me, i know. i go on enlighten just to end up crying because i wish it was how it was before. everyone has gotten older and matured. and irl a lot has happened to make staff busier and not be able to be online. i go on enlighten, look at my favorite places, then have to leave because it hurts badly.

primalarmor

Intern
    primalarmor
    lynixcult tag
    Leader
    Reaction score
    trust me, i know. i go on enlighten just to end up crying because i wish it was how it was before. everyone has gotten older and matured. and irl a lot has happened to make staff busier and not be able to be online. i go on enlighten, look at my favorite places, then have to leave because it hurts badly.
    I still miss the server even though I've found some new things to do.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store