• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

THE NEXT POWER STAGE

FRANKINSHARK

Director
    FRANKINVOID
    Shadow Shadow
    Officer
    Reaction score
    You know how there is the dragon armor and bow and pet and that stuff,well i think you should add a weither arena where the weither is stronger,and the weither fragment,to make weither armor,weither bow,weither sword,weither pet...

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    You know how there is the dragon armor and bow and pet and that stuff,well i think you should add a weither arena where the weither is stronger,and the weither fragment,to make weither armor,weither bow,weither sword,weither pet...
    I think dragon armor is op enough lol

WaanTaanOnPhone

Reaction score
    There will be a wither pet in the coming update. Also I don’t think there is a way to make a better armor than dragon it would be too much of a time crunch for devs and everything but ya never know dash and Jaren may decide to use your idea

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    There will be a wither pet in the coming update
    Untrue, there's an unreleased wither skeleton pet that's been in the game since pets were first released, but we have no plans on implementing it in the future so far.

LCMcrafter

Builder
    LCMdaLamp
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    If there was a new boss update, the drops would have to be unique from the dragon since if all the enchantments are either higher or lower, people will only grind for the better armour.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store