• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Thank you <3

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    Helloo everyoneee,
    Idk where to start with this but uh as some of you may have heard from around the server the past little bit, I'm going to be resigning enlighten today. This is due to my life outside of Minecraft being extremely busy lately, and it's only going to get busier. I don't have time to get on the server anymore regularly unfortunately so this is something that needs to happen..

I've enjoyed my time here so so much. Thank you to everyone that's been here for me through everything, you mean more to me than you know. I will hold the memories I've made on this server and with all of you in my heart to bring out on bad days, and I'll reminisce about the times you all made me smile. Thank you all for everything.

guess this is goodbye lol I love you all! I'll try to come visit sometimes and, if you need anything, my forums account will still be active <3 <3

Earf

Administrator
    earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    We love you so much Ginger. Know that you'll always be welcome in the Enlighten Family <3

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Helloo everyoneee,
    Idk where to start with this but uh as some of you may have heard from around the server the past little bit, I'm going to be resigning enlighten today. This is due to my life outside of Minecraft being extremely busy lately, and it's only going to get busier. I don't have time to get on the server anymore regularly unfortunately so this is something that needs to happen..

I've enjoyed my time here so so much. Thank you to everyone that's been here for me through everything, you mean more to me than you know. I will hold the memories I've made on this server and with all of you in my heart to bring out on bad days, and I'll reminisce about the times you all made me smile. Thank you all for everything.

guess this is goodbye lol I love you all! I'll try to come visit sometimes and, if you need anything, my forums account will still be active <3 <3
    I don’t really have much to say, but goodbye, maybe it will be less busy at some point. And btw if you get discord please find a way in the forums or something to contact me to friend you.

Also thanks for all your time as helper. Hope life treats you good, hope we can keep in touch (maybe through discord)

Sorry i cant think of much to say.

Last edited:

MiSTbot643

Director
    RoYalBiSCuiT34
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Thank you for being part of this awesome server and community I hope you have a good rest of the year <3

Shen

Director
    Crinsib
    Vibes Vibes
    Reaction score
    Bye Ginger! We love you and all you've done for the community. I hope to still talk to you.

Mr_Awesome1926

Intern
    bitterswe3t
    Reaction score
    Cya later Ginger! It was fun. We had a lot of memories. Again, thanks for buying intern for me lmao. Wish you the best of luck in the future! Hope to see you sometime later!

Lux_kylie

Intern
    xIlluminax
    Serenity Serenity
    Reaction score
    This literally made me cry, but I hope your okay! Have a great time out there Ginger! -Kylie/Illumina

Aiden

Helper
    aidenqt
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Thank you so much for everything Ginger. You have been such an amazing friend over the past (almost a year) and you have taught me so many things. You have done so much for this community and we can't thank you enough for it. I hope you visit us sometime soon <3

Petrus

Director
    GoldenPapaSmurf
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Reaction score
    We all wish you the very best Ginger. Congratulations on anything that will happen to you in the future. The biggest wishes come from GoldenPapaSmurf and goldensunshine2

For a hopeful and biggest wishes coming true ;-;
    From

Gold aka ~King Gold

GladiatorGaminYT

GladiatorGaminYT
    Alliums pog
    Reaction score
    I just saw this post, and words can not describe the amount of sadness that has filled my heart. when i joined the server, you helped me, and i thank you for that. goodbye. :'(

MrToe

Director
    Mr_Waffle_769
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Helloo everyoneee,

Aw thats too bad, just came back from trip, but i understand why. If u ever get discord do contact me, and thanks for the year you were being a poggers helper!! You helped me alot when i first started in december, and you have helped many more! have a good time irl atleast! Maybe in the future you can come back and visit us once!
    you will always be apart of this community <3

-toes

Last edited:

GeorgeNotFoundee

DenisYoutuber
    YTS
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Ginger thanks for everythink u done its been fun u been good helper and u made the good choise hope u have a good days😊😭

Janekok

Director
    Janekok
    Storm Storm
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I miss you sooooo much and i loved when you were online but everything has to end so i have no more words so goodbye

Rankle

Helper
    viennly
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    I miss you so much already <3 keep treating my best friend well :,) your love is still spread every single day. We all miss you a ton. come visit soon! iloveyou!

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    I miss you so much already <3 keep treating my best friend well :,) your love is still spread every single day. We all miss you a ton. come visit soon! iloveyou!
    iloveyou, I miss you so much too ;-; I'll visit when I can, take care of yourself imy<3

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store