• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Thank You! 💙

• Thread starter Deleted member 10
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to make a stupid sappy post really quick, if that's not your thing just go ahead and click off. I've been playing EnlightenMC for a while now...(since before it blew up) and I've come to know some of you guys really well! <3 The server has always been a place for me to go and just forget about all my problems I've had irl! I just wanted to say to each and every one of you who's been so kind, to pick me up when I'm down on the server. Thank you. I appreciate every time, you guys have made my day better even if you didn't realize it <3 Though every happy thought must come with a but, here's mine : Recently I've received some news that, I could have this lovely new virus everyone's raving about! As some of you know, I have some problem with anxiety and this isn't helping me very much at all! xD Along with that Enlighten recently has changed in a way, that makes it less of a safe space for me...So I think I may be taking a break for a bit? I may still be on the server, I just might not be in chat. I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet, But i do know I'm going to be limiting my time on Enlighten in some way, shape, or form! Whether it be turning off my chat, Or not getting on the server at all I'm not sure yet. Thanks for understanding <3 Love all of you guys!

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Hey Music, I know we haven't REALLY talked all that much but I love and appreciate you so much. You're a wonderful and kind human being, appreciated by many players. I hope you're going to be okay and if a break is what you need then definitely take it. We'll still be there for you 💙

D

Deleted member 10

Hey Music, I know we haven't REALLY talked all that much but I love and appreciate you so much. You're a wonderful and kind human being, appreciated by many players. I hope you're going to be okay and if a break is what you need then definitely take it. We'll still be there for you 💙
<3 Love you Earth!