• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    20 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Spamming Caps

Talapio

Director
    Talapio
    Blight Blight
    Reaction score
    I'm not sure how you would implement this, but if you could make it so that if someone spams a message in all caps it would change it to all lowercase. For example: SELLING ELYTRA ON AH BID ON IT FAST --> selling elytra on ah bid on it fast. It would not solve anything but it would stop when people accidently have caps lock or something.

Qwerty

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I'm not sure how you would implement this, but if you could make it so that if someone spams a message in all caps it would change it to all lowercase. For example: SELLING ELYTRA ON AH BID ON IT FAST --> selling elytra on ah bid on it fast. It would not solve anything but it would stop when people accidently have caps lock or something.
    With me no one see,s to pay attention so I do it like 1/3 in caps so I get noticed

Talapio

Director
    Talapio
    Blight Blight
    Reaction score
    I'm saying if someone types their whole message in caps

Qwerty

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I'm saying if someone types their whole message in caps
    Oh ok, you think it’s fine to do like: can I PLEASE BUY some gunpowder for 50K A STACK?

Raj

Director
    DemonLrd
    Rebels Rebels
    Leader
    Reaction score
    What Qwerty said is true. It is ok if you have some letters/word caps. For example "WHY DID you do that?". If this happens just say "sorry caps". The reason why we don't use caps is equivalent to shouting or yelling. This is not what we the sever represent, this server is meant to be fun. We do not tolerate any of this. If you have a problem with this rule then this server isn't for you. Like I said people make mistakes, so just let the chat know the caps weren't on purpose.
    Have a good rest of your day :)

Qwerty

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I just want people to pay attention to me in chat

Raj

Director
    DemonLrd
    Rebels Rebels
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I mean you don't really need caps to get attention. If people don't respond to your chat then that means they are probably asking or something else.

Raj

Director
    DemonLrd
    Rebels Rebels
    Leader
    Reaction score
    But if you do use it, make sure not everything is in caps, or even better don't use caps. If someone chat said "Can someone pls give me 5k", I would respond to this person and not this person " GIVE ME 5K PLS".

Qwerty

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    But if you do use it, make sure not everything is in caps, or even better don't use caps. If someone chat said "Can someone pls give me 5k", I would respond to this person and not this person " GIVE ME 5K PLS".
    We’ll it seems when I ask, does anyone have gunpowder I can use? None ever answers me, like no one even says no

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    People read it, but very little active players have a creeper farm, it's not that people don't see it, it's just that people cant/won't give you

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store