• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    7 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Server Events?

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Heyo guys!

Just wanted to ask if maybe there's anything event-wise you'd like to see or do on the server? Or maybe even streams or video's (not from Lynix). I want to try and have more things on the server but I don't know what YOU want to see or do.

So let me know? Any and all suggestions are welcome (so long as they still follow rules of course lol).

MrToe

Director
    xfingersuwu
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Heyo guys!

Just wanted to ask if maybe there's anything event-wise you'd like to see or do on the server? Or maybe even streams or video's (not from Lynix). I want to try and have more things on the server but I don't know what YOU want to see or do.

So let me know? Any and all suggestions are welcome (so long as they still follow rules of course lol).
    maybe more challenges for special rewards (pvp, maze, build battle, minigames, etc). i think that would def make the server member count higher and it would also be fun

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    yes make build battle but NOT on school days and not saturday either cuz i have polish school

MrToe

Director
    xfingersuwu
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Heyo guys!

I just got a fantastic idea: a form of olympics! so each guild that would want to participate would have someone (doesnt have to be leader) who would be team captain, to create a team of 3-5 people to compete. then there would be games such as a maze, pvp, parkour, etc. and the team with the most points would win a prize at the end for each team member, as well as second place

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    I just got a fantastic idea: a form of olympics! so each guild that would want to participate would have someone (doesnt have to be leader) who would be team captain, to create a team of 3-5 people to compete. then there would be games such as a maze, pvp, parkour, etc. and the team with the most points would win a prize at the end for each team member, as well as second place
    That's not a bad idea! Someone else has suggested that before too. It would just take some time to set up is all ;-;

Aiden

Helper
    aidenqt
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Yeah I actually really like this idea, it would be nice to see lots of guild's competing together

primalarmor

Intern
    primalarmor
    lynixcult antilynix
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I got an idea, make a wither that has more hp than normal (its fairly easy to do tbh) and make us fight it

MrToe

Director
    xfingersuwu
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Yeah I actually really like this idea, it would be nice to see lots of guild's competing together
    Yeah, it would be scuffed olympics xD

MrToe

Director
    xfingersuwu
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    I got an idea, make a wither that has more hp than normal (its fairly easy to do tbh) and make us fight it
    that could work as a future feature, but not as a one time event

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    That is a cool idea yeah sure but that would need to be discussed with more people haha!

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store