• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Recordings of SMP 1.0

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Hey, so this feels a little odd, haha.

With this little thread I just wanted to share that I've recorded some builds of SMP 1.0 and the warps, etc. Just to kind of commemorate a few things. It doesn't hold everything At All and the quality of audio is very poor. Besides that, if you're interested, I hope you enjoy and thank you for watching. Hope you have a lovely day or evening and are enjoying SMP 2.0 💙

It's a four-part series, the last one I recorded a few days before the reset and still needs to be posted hehe. I will add it here once it's up!

• Exploring SMP pt. 1:

• Exploring SMP pt. 2:

• Exploring SMP pt. 3:

D

Deleted member 10

Haha! I'm a tad bit late, But I'm glad you enjoyed Rainbow City! It was so fun to watch your perspective, as your toured what took so much time and effort from me and my friends to create =D !!! Just wait.... SMP 2.0 Rainbow City could make a return.... xD

CheetaX

CheetaX_
Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
Sun
Reaction score
Haha! I'm a tad bit late, But I'm glad you enjoyed Rainbow City! It was so fun to watch your perspective, as your toured what took so much time and effort from me and my friends to create =D !!! Just wait.... SMP 2.0 Rainbow City could make a return.... xD
bet

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Aw! Thank you for taking the time to watch the video, that means a lot! And rainbow city was honestly incredible! I can't wait for what it has to offer in 2.0! ☺

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Welp in case anyone's interested, here's the final visit in SMP 1.0! 😌💙

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
Just watched the 4th SMP recording (late ik) but thank you so much for showing my builds and thanks for the compliment!

Rebel

Rebelino
Cloud9 Cloud9
Reaction score
I saw the videos, good job!

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Just watched the 4th SMP recording (late ik) but thank you so much for showing my builds and thanks for the compliment!
A little late with the reply but of course! Your builds are incredible!