• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Recommendations for next Sky block update

Javyer12

Director
    Javyer12
    Reaction score
    Hello all,

I recently started playing minecraft again after many years. I am off of work for a few weeks due to Covid related reasons. With that being said, I have been on this server for about 20 hours in two days, and the way it seems to be going, I may be here for a while longer.

I have a few ideas for skyblock that I have seen implemented in the past (On other servers, way back when I was younger).

I noticed that there isn't really a good economy system on this server. The ability to be able to buy/sell to other players would be a nice addition. I'd also think that the ability to purchase mob spawners via the "/is shop" would be good. Alternatevly, have the hub set up as a central trading area.

For people with ranks, maybe giving them exclusive offers, as well, on sky block.
    Again, just tossing ideas.

I like skyblock. it's the only thing I about play. I'd like to see it worked on some more, if it is possible. thanks!

Last edited:

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    We're currently up to our necks working on SMP 2, as well as a load balancing system for future minigames. SkyBlock was a very rushed second long term gamemode to bring other choices to the network, instead of just survival. It may get some updates, but it's pretty far down in the todo list, all the points you made are valid, we just don't have an interest or the time to work on SkyBlock right now.

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Skyblock is sadly in SMP's shadow right now.

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    honestly for what smp 2 is for, smp 1 is far better
    - tps low for 16 gigs of RAM
    - you cant even /sell things
    - npc dont work anymore with the new system
    im pretty sure resetting smp 1 didn't go as planned cause smp 2 sucks (apart form the awesome spawn)

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Sun
    Reaction score
    honestly for what smp 2 is for, smp 1 is far better
    - tps low for 16 gigs of RAM
    - you cant even /sell things
    - npc dont work anymore with the new system
    im pretty sure resetting smp 1 didn't go as planned cause smp 2 sucks (apart form the awesome spawn)
    - last time I was online the tps was just 20
    - you can sell stuff in /shop (shop)
    - all the NPCs work for me?

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store