• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Rarity Bug

evanwolfyou

evanwolfyou
    Reaction score
    The entire rarity thing is a huge bug. There seems to be no point to it. It stops item names and sometimes stops stacking. It also doesn’t let you craft things stacked. I was wondering if it could be removed.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    The entire rarity thing is a huge bug. There seems to be no point to it. It stops item names and sometimes stops stacking. It also doesn’t let you craft things stacked. I was wondering if it could be removed.
    This is not a bug report nor a valid bug. Therefore I'm moving this to the proper category.

Rarities are not the cause of breaking stacking, nor the cause of item names resetting.

We use a custom spigot version with a complete rework of how itemstacks work, we add extra attributes to item NBT data like its ID to detect when custom items are used. Item names resetting is not a bug, this is 100% intentional. We don't think it's a good idea to allow custom item names in things like the auction house, as it's led to issues before, so we reset item names frequently and when certain actions take place.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store