• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Questions about ranks

Craetions

Craetions
Reaction score
I am considering purchasing a rank and was looking through the descriptions in the store. I am assumming the Director rank is highest (or at least above Officer) as it include the /fly cmd. What throws me for a loop is the decreased auction limit (3) compared to the Officer (5). Is this a typo?

Secondly, do you get all previous ranks perks, i.e. their kits and puchaser items.

Third, if I purchase a lower rank, can I purchase a higher rank at a discount (minus the lower ranks price)

Silk

TheFutureDuck
Reaction score
From what I know, you don't get a discount and yes, you get the abilities from the ranks behind it. From what I heard from my friend, you also get the kits.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
I am considering purchasing a rank and was looking through the descriptions in the store. I am assumming the Director rank is highest (or at least above Officer) as it include the /fly cmd. What throws me for a loop is the decreased auction limit (3) compared to the Officer (5). Is this a typo?

Secondly, do you get all previous ranks perks, i.e. their kits and puchaser items.

Third, if I purchase a lower rank, can I purchase a higher rank at a discount (minus the lower ranks price)
There actually is no auction limit, all accounts are limited to 7 auctions at a time. That's old data from when we used an old auctions system (We now have a custom one), the store is a bit outdated, and will be updated.

Rebel

TheRebel2020
Reaction score
"there is no auction limit"
"all accounts are limited to 7 auctions at a time"
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Silk

TheFutureDuck
Reaction score
Imagine the rush of people trying to obtain vast amounts of wealth in the new world.

DestinyXD

_ItsJay
Reaction score
1. Director is the highest
2.Yes you get the kits but not the purchaser items (money and 1 time bonuses)
3. Yes if you purchase a lower rank i.e Intern, all ranks above it will be cheaper by the amount you paid for it

Rebel

TheRebel2020
Reaction score
1. Director is the highest
2.Yes you get the kits but not the purchaser items (money and 1 time bonuses)
3. Yes if you purchase a lower rank i.e Intern, all ranks above it will be cheaper by the amount you paid for it
what's purchaser items?

Vxrtxcy

Vxrtxcy
Reaction score
what type of gift cards do you guys accept when purchasing ranks?

rvolted

rvolted
Reaction score
Hi!! I finally was able to connect my Minecraft account and confirm my email. I bought the rank secretary like an hour ago.. and still don't have it? what could i be doing wrong?