• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Question..

Shadow King

Director
    InfinateShadow
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    So i have a not so important question, who made the plugins on the smp? Because maybe (unless they're dead) you could ask them to update and maybe, just maybe get this server to at least 1.13. But i know, this is the most least likely thing to happen, but you never know? Do you?

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I made almost all the plugins, and we've explained extensively before why the server will never update past 1.12.2.

To everyone: Please, stop asking.

1.13+ server performance compared to 1.8/1.12 is terrible, and not sustainable at all for large servers. Almost all of our plugins use NMS, something version dependent that is not easy to update version to version. On top of that, we use custom server versions we developed ourselves (Not Plugins), which are extremely hard to update to other versions, as they require full rewrites of the code in the server's native version.

The server will never update. If you don't like 1.8/1.12, I suggest you play somewhere else.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store