• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    7 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

QOL Suggestion

JTech Defiant

Director
    Jtech_Defiant
    Arcane PlagueDR
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I am not sure what what your stance on adding server-side mods are, but the Campanion (Fabric) mod adds some new items that are actually useful, and could make the PvP aspect of the SMP server a bit more interesting. E.g. the rope bridges and Rope ladders, as well as the lanterns, campfires, lawn chairs, Backpacks, and the grappling hook. These items, minus the grappling hook, add a visual and exploration QOL upgrade. The grappling hook also makes it easier to get up to higher areas, and would add an interesting component to PvP in the SMP server. With this being a Fabric Mod, it does require MC V 1.15.2 at a minimum and the API for the Fabric Loader, and I am not sure how that affects or will affect your SMP server. Here is a link to the description page for your information as well. https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/campanion
    Just a thought. Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this.
    -JTech Defiant

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    1. This is a mod, we use Paper, plugins and mods don't mix
    2. We use 1.12.2 for SMP

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    I am not sure what what your stance on adding server-side mods are, but the Campanion (Fabric) mod adds some new items that are actually useful, and could make the PvP aspect of the SMP server a bit more interesting. E.g. the rope bridges and Rope ladders, as well as the lanterns, campfires, lawn chairs, Backpacks, and the grappling hook. These items, minus the grappling hook, add a visual and exploration QOL upgrade. The grappling hook also makes it easier to get up to higher areas, and would add an interesting component to PvP in the SMP server. With this being a Fabric Mod, it does require MC V 1.15.2 at a minimum and the API for the Fabric Loader, and I am not sure how that affects or will affect your SMP server. Here is a link to the description page for your information as well. https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/campanion
    Just a thought. Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this.
    -JTech Defiant
    There is alr a grappling hook and there has been for months

D

Deleted member 10

I know that now, since I have been in the game for the last few weeks. Thanks.
    Love the suggestions, If only the server could support mods! I think that'd be a wonderful idea! 1.12.2 has little cosmetic items to improve builds, which can be frustrating at times! Love the idea =D

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Love the suggestions, If only the server could support mods! I think that'd be a wonderful idea! 1.12.2 has little cosmetic items to improve builds, which can be frustrating at times! Love the idea =D
    there's a reason that they moved from 1.8 to 1.12.2
    its not called the world of colour update for nothing

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    there's a reason that they moved from 1.8 to 1.12.2
    its not called the world of colour update for nothing
    Personally I wanted to stay on 1.8, I hate versions above it. It's the most stable client, as well as the most stable server. I only updated to 1.12 because everyone was begging me to

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Personally I wanted to stay on 1.8, I hate versions above it. It's the most stable client, as well as the most stable server. I only updated to 1.12 because everyone was begging me to
    tru but they begged for good reason
    much better wool textures
    and concrete
    and all sorts of building updates

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store