• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Prestige

Shadow

UhmmShadow
Heck Heck
Reaction score
If I'm being honest, I get bored on the server when nothing new comes out. BUT I found a way to combat that, reset your progress and start fresh. However I thought it would be cool if there was a prestige stat for players who are on a lot. I with prestige you could get a new prefix, a number. Your first prestige reset you get a new prefix with the number "1", then "2" and so on. This would add more reason to keep playing after you have maxed out. You could also add special rewards for certain prestige tiers that give players something to work towards besides another prefix.

RangersFan2020

Quirky_Qwerty8
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
If I'm being honest, I get bored on the server when nothing new comes out. BUT I found a way to combat that, reset your progress and start fresh. However I thought it would be cool if there was a prestige stat for players who are on a lot. I with prestige you could get a new prefix, a number. Your first prestige reset you get a new prefix with the number "1", then "2" and so on. This would add more reason to keep playing after you have maxed out. You could also add special rewards for certain prestige tiers that give players something to work towards besides another prefix.
THat would be good if you get very bored, to I don’t want to lose my things lol

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
It would be better for skills, and each prestige could give you an item or skill, like frenzy - strength 3 for 8 seconds, + (%) damage to all mobs (including players) or a grind pet, allowing you to sell mob drops for 1% more increasing by 1% every level but also increases the cost of mob drops 1% a level or for mining some skills like 5% chance for haste 3 for 8 seconds after mining stone or ores, or for farming, a chance to get double crops, and for fishing a very very small chance to get a pet