• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    3 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

pog its murder mystery now

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    just another aspect of copying hypickle
    I was looking forward to among us, but now I'm not interested, cause if I want to play mm I would just go on hypixel

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Reaction score
    just another aspect of copying hypickle
    I was looking forward to among us, but now I'm not interested, cause if I want to play mm I would just go on hypixel
    You realize they didn't invent murder mystery right? The game itself isn't even similar to their version of it

It was always originally murder mystery, we changed the name to among us for a bit and decided to change it back to murder mystery because among us has started to die down.

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    You realize they didn't invent murder mystery right? The game itself isn't even similar to their version of it

It was always originally murder mystery, we changed the name to among us for a bit and decided to change it back to murder mystery because among us has started to die down.
    ok, I feel relieved that it won't be like hypixel :D

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store