• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

please don't add crates

makerio

makerio
Reaction score
crates are EXTREMELY p2w, and p2w servers are very boring. i like playing on this server because its not p2w, and also p2w servers are bigger targets to lag machines and dupe stashes because people try to shut them down.

Ginger

Helper
Gingerello
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
Imo crates aren't pay to win, they just add a little bit of a boost to those who do decide to pay, yk? I don't think it would be like you absolutely cannot be the best if you don't get a crate haha, I feel like they're just a little advantage : )

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
crates are EXTREMELY p2w, and p2w servers are very boring. i like playing on this server because its not p2w, and also p2w servers are bigger targets to lag machines and dupe stashes because people try to shut them down.
Crates will not be p2w, we simply need other sources of income as ranks alone aren't enough to pay for all the server costs anymore. If we do end up adding items to crates, nothing will be crate-exclusive, and you may be able to craft crates using items/coins too.

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Crates will not be p2w, we simply need other sources of income as ranks alone aren't enough to pay for all the server costs anymore. If we do end up adding items to crates, nothing will be crate-exclusive, and you may be able to craft crates using items/coins too.
So people that can’t buy can get some? Will there be a daily or weekly crate as well?

Last edited:

BattleDash

Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Will there be a daily or weekly crate as well?
No, if we did things like that no one would ever buy them. There may be some kind of vote crate though.

Naainz

Naainz
.pfd Oblivion
Reaction score
No, if we did things like that no one would ever buy them. There may be some kind of vote crate though.
Dash, when will the crates be finished and how do you get an overlord key?

BattleDash

Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score