• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Player Shops

BrianMaxwell

BrianMaxwell
.pfd Oblivion
Officer
Reaction score
My idea is that players have their own shops which would make selling items a lot easier, so the command would be something like /shop BrianMaxwell and a GUI would come up with all the items that you are selling. It is somewhat like ah but instead of bidding you can purchase stuff like at /shop mining or build. I feel like this defiantly would help a lot of people that don't have a lot of money make a little cash and at the same time creating real businesses. If you have any questions about other things I would suggest just message me on discord :)

-from Brian

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
My idea is that players have their own shops which would make selling items a lot easier, so the command would be something like /shop BrianMaxwell and a GUI would come up with all the items that you are selling. It is somewhat like ah but instead of bidding you can purchase stuff like at /shop mining or build. I feel like this defiantly would help a lot of people that don't have a lot of money make a little cash and at the same time creating real businesses. If you have any questions about other things I would suggest just message me on discord :)

-from Brian
Or you can put a sign on a chest that says the price and when you do that command it tps you to that shop

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
tbh i like brians idea better bc its kinda like /shop mining or /shop mobdrops for example

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score

-from Brian
I like the idea and it could be cool but I feel like this would basically take away the purpose of the auction system. Its because bidding is unpredictable so either you can get good priced or bad. If people can set items with a reliable amount, it kind of defeats the purpose of /ah.

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
I like the idea and it could be cool but I feel like this would basically take away the purpose of the auction system. Its because bidding is unpredictable so either you can get good priced or bad. If people can set items with a reliable amount, it kind of defeats the purpose of /ah.
i didnt think of that... now that i think abt it, we shouldnt do stuff like this bc it would take away the purpose of /ah

BrianMaxwell

BrianMaxwell
.pfd Oblivion
Officer
Reaction score
Well, I feel like the ah would still be around for things that people want to sell as a one-time thing but shops are for like selling stacks of items which makes it easier for people like HorizonOnTop_123 so their shied shop would make more revenue than what they are right now. One more thing this would solve is people spamming chat abt their items so instead, they could say, "check out my shop for armor". this has a lot of goods and bass but at the end of the day it would help businesses.

-Brian

eipc

eipc
.pfd Oblivion
Leader
Reaction score
when smp 2 first started I thought that was exactly what it was cuz I talked to the ice cream man and he was like do /shop <name> and I thought the "name" was a player name and I was like omfg thats so cool but nope it doesn't work. this is an awesome idea someone make it happen plz

Earf

earthfueled
Kryptic Kryptic
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party but it's a really cool idea, to be honest. I think it probably won't become a thing as a command BUT! I am trying to work on a shopping district? So an area that I'd maybe hopefully like to be a warp over time, where people can start up their shops. That way shops are all in one area. Idk if that's a decent alternative or not, hehe.

eipc

eipc
.pfd Oblivion
Leader
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party but it's a really cool idea, to be honest. I think it probably won't become a thing as a command BUT! I am trying to work on a shopping district? So an area that I'd maybe hopefully like to be a warp over time, where people can start up their shops. That way shops are all in one area. Idk if that's a decent alternative or not, hehe.
its a good idea but a lot of people tried to do that before, they all ended up being kind of dead.

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score

Earf

earthfueled
Kryptic Kryptic
Reaction score
its a good idea but a lot of people tried to do that before, they all ended up being kind of dead.
I mean I didn't know it was a thing before lol but I'm trying to get people in there and then ask to see if it can become a warp, hehe. I'm also setting up a villager trading place and maybe a super smelter thing. Will see about all that.

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
If you want I can build the super smelter earth

HorizonOnTop_123

Glooglu
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
I would make my shop there. Thats a cool idea btw.

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
I can make a redstone section

JackRockGames08

JackPlaysMC_
Blight Blight
Officer
Reaction score
I’d be happy to make a potion/pvp shop, could you maybe to me the next time I join?