• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

PET KILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So a [DIRECTOR] named xCorruptPenguin has been killing other peoples pets by tpasking them and then killing. He did this to me and in the process, slaughtered a puppy, 5 dogs, 1 cat, and 1-2 parrots (they were stacked i think). Another friend of mine, Bicolordom had this happen to his dogs too. We ask that he be banned from server for 1 week or so, he also logged out and said he wont get banned bc "hE hAs rAnK". Pls do ban this guy for 1 week or so, he has been tpasking others but they did not fall for it.

REVENGE FOR OUR FALLEN PETS!

eipc

eipc
.pfd Oblivion
Leader
Reaction score
Hes also been constantly killing people and begging for items, I know its not against the rules but just to add to the list of things they have done.

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Hes also been constantly killing people and begging for items, I know its not against the rules but just to add to the list of things they have done.
Well he tried to kill me... lets just say he regretted that since i have full drag lmao

bicolordom

Bicolordom
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So a [DIRECTOR] named xCorruptPenguin has been killing other peoples pets by tpasking them and then killing. He did this to me and in the process, slaughtered a puppy, 5 dogs, 1 cat, and 1-2 parrots (they were stacked i think). Another friend of mine, Bicolordom had this happen to his dogs too. We ask that he be banned from server for 1 week or so, he also logged out and said he wont get banned bc "hE hAs rAnK". Pls do ban this guy for 1 week or so, he has been tpasking others but they did not fall for it.

This is true and please fix the bug where you can kill pets inside of claims

eipc

eipc
.pfd Oblivion
Leader
Reaction score
Yea, hes currently BRIBING people with money to not get banned. Ridiculous.

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
lmao tru he bribed me with 2K cash but i could care less i have more than that

ridiculous that does not pay for my 3-4Hrs of effot in a jungle and a further 2hrs in a forest, not to mention the actual pets

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
How? Like bribing someone to not tell on him? Mods wouldn’t take money they would just ban him

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am almost never at my house, and yes I think he has tp’d to me, but he doesn’t know where my house/pets are, nor can he get in

Status
Not open for further replies.