• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Closed Oh poop I was bannendnend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    D

Deleted member 10

• Minecraft Username: TheMusicMan250
    • What was the ID of your ban? #T52y56k6
    • Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? Yes, I'm not listing them all again.
    • Why do you believe you should be unbanned? I was wrongfully banned, I had no "Blacklisted Modifications"
    • Do you believe the staff member was in the wrong? Why? I do, Whoever banned me clearly wasn't looking very closely. Do they have proof? Will this be like every other thread, where it gets closed with no response? Find out next time on "Total Enlighten Island"

Bears

President
    Administrator
    IBearsI
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Hello Music,

You were banned for "Blacklisted Modifications" for 3 days, this is the standard ban for a first time X-Ray offender. X-Ray, where you would see through blocks, would be a blacklisted modification. Yes proof was found prior to taking action on the ban and for that reason the appeal will be denied. The ban is only for 3 days and you are welcome to return after that time has passed.

Thank you,
    Bears šŸ»

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    This is the most professionally written thing I've ever seen bears write

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store