• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Ocean Shop

Shadow King

38Nate_The_Great
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Ok, so i know that there is a ton of shops that sell different things, but what i have been needing are ocean stuff, and a lot of my friends that play this do too. Example, Ink Sacks, I have needed those the most, but the problem is, i cant ever find squid, and when i do, its not enough. so i think there should be an ocean shop (which would be /shop ocean) and it would sell, prismarine, prismarine shards, ink sacks, fish, sea lanterns ect.

JackRockGames08

JackRockGames08
Blight Blight
Officer
Reaction score
I think prismarine and sea lanterns are already sold in shop builder and ink sacs are easy to get if your next to ocean biome. There's also really no point in buying fish since its easy to get better food.

Ginger

Helper
Gingerello
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
Hmm yeah as Jack already said, prismarine and sea lanterns and those things are already sold in /shop builder . However, do I think that some sort of dye shop would be a nice idea. Ink Sacs, dyes, flowers, something like that haha.

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Hmm yeah as Jack already said, prismarine and sea lanterns and those things are already sold in /shop builder . However, do I think that some sort of dye shop would be a nice idea. Ink Sacs, dyes, flowers, something like that haha.
I can never find squid, a dye shop would be nice