• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Ocean Shop

Shadow King

Director
    InfinateShadow
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Ok, so i know that there is a ton of shops that sell different things, but what i have been needing are ocean stuff, and a lot of my friends that play this do too. Example, Ink Sacks, I have needed those the most, but the problem is, i cant ever find squid, and when i do, its not enough. so i think there should be an ocean shop (which would be /shop ocean) and it would sell, prismarine, prismarine shards, ink sacks, fish, sea lanterns ect.

JackRockGames08

_MC_Jack
    Blight Blight
    Officer
    Reaction score
    I think prismarine and sea lanterns are already sold in shop builder and ink sacs are easy to get if your next to ocean biome. There's also really no point in buying fish since its easy to get better food.

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    Hmm yeah as Jack already said, prismarine and sea lanterns and those things are already sold in /shop builder . However, do I think that some sort of dye shop would be a nice idea. Ink Sacs, dyes, flowers, something like that haha.

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Hmm yeah as Jack already said, prismarine and sea lanterns and those things are already sold in /shop builder . However, do I think that some sort of dye shop would be a nice idea. Ink Sacs, dyes, flowers, something like that haha.
    I can never find squid, a dye shop would be nice

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store