• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

new shop ideas/ pet ideas

Char

Charpvp
Blight Blight
General
Reaction score
Shops. they are a key part of enlightenMC. it helps so many people. I have a couple of shop ideas. first /shop dye wich I have said in another feeback report. second /shop nether. theres shop end so why not nether?! it could sell gold,netherrack,plain quartz, netherbrick etc. it would be a great addition to enlighten, it would save me alot of time seeing how I need alot of nether blocks. third. /shop ocean, first end, then nether, why not ocean?. it would sell primarine, sea lanterns, and etc. next up pet ideas
first. The wither pet, it would be like a mini wither following you. It would increase the chance of getting wither skulls per time it levels up. It could also increase the amount of coal/stone swords/bones from wither skeleton. second. the skeleton pet, it increases the amount of bones and arrows from killing skeletons. and the last thing is a combat pet. it could be a ninja, knight its your choice for the design. it increases the amount of combat xp you get when killing a mob, but afking doesnt work. Whenever you kill a mob, the combat pet gets a 2 xp boost making it really hard to level up

Arch_Dryad

Aurora Sky
Administrator
Arch_Dryad
Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
Moon
Reaction score
You can already buy all those blocks from the shops already other than netherrack and netherrack is really quick and easy to obtain. As for pets that increase vanilla drop rates you can already get the dragon sword which has looting 8 on it to increase those with

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
If there was a wither pet I would want it to inflict wither 1-3 for a short period of time (+1% chance every level starting at 1%)

k41dos

k41dos
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Shops. they are a key part of enlightenMC. it helps so many people. I have a couple of shop ideas. first /shop dye wich I have said in another feeback report. second /shop nether. theres shop end so why not nether?! it could sell gold,netherrack,plain quartz, netherbrick etc. it would be a great addition to enlighten, it would save me alot of time seeing how I need alot of nether blocks. third. /shop ocean, first end, then nether, why not ocean?. it would sell primarine, sea lanterns, and etc. next up pet ideas
first. The wither pet, it would be like a mini wither following you. It would increase the chance of getting wither skulls per time it levels up. It could also increase the amount of coal/stone swords/bones from wither skeleton. second. the skeleton pet, it increases the amount of bones and arrows from killing skeletons. and the last thing is a combat pet. it could be a ninja, knight its your choice for the design. it increases the amount of combat xp you get when killing a mob, but afking doesnt work. Whenever you kill a mob, the combat pet gets a 2 xp boost making it really hard to level up
i agree with everything you said @Char