• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

new shop ideas/ pet ideas

Char

Director
    _ltsChar
    Reaction score
    Shops. they are a key part of enlightenMC. it helps so many people. I have a couple of shop ideas. first /shop dye wich I have said in another feeback report. second /shop nether. theres shop end so why not nether?! it could sell gold,netherrack,plain quartz, netherbrick etc. it would be a great addition to enlighten, it would save me alot of time seeing how I need alot of nether blocks. third. /shop ocean, first end, then nether, why not ocean?. it would sell primarine, sea lanterns, and etc. next up pet ideas
    first. The wither pet, it would be like a mini wither following you. It would increase the chance of getting wither skulls per time it levels up. It could also increase the amount of coal/stone swords/bones from wither skeleton. second. the skeleton pet, it increases the amount of bones and arrows from killing skeletons. and the last thing is a combat pet. it could be a ninja, knight its your choice for the design. it increases the amount of combat xp you get when killing a mob, but afking doesnt work. Whenever you kill a mob, the combat pet gets a 2 xp boost making it really hard to level up

Arch_Dryad

Aurora Sky
    Administrator
    Arch_Dryad
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Moon
    Reaction score
    You can already buy all those blocks from the shops already other than netherrack and netherrack is really quick and easy to obtain. As for pets that increase vanilla drop rates you can already get the dragon sword which has looting 8 on it to increase those with

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    If there was a wither pet I would want it to inflict wither 1-3 for a short period of time (+1% chance every level starting at 1%)

k41dos

Director
    k41dos
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Shops. they are a key part of enlightenMC. it helps so many people. I have a couple of shop ideas. first /shop dye wich I have said in another feeback report. second /shop nether. theres shop end so why not nether?! it could sell gold,netherrack,plain quartz, netherbrick etc. it would be a great addition to enlighten, it would save me alot of time seeing how I need alot of nether blocks. third. /shop ocean, first end, then nether, why not ocean?. it would sell primarine, sea lanterns, and etc. next up pet ideas
    first. The wither pet, it would be like a mini wither following you. It would increase the chance of getting wither skulls per time it levels up. It could also increase the amount of coal/stone swords/bones from wither skeleton. second. the skeleton pet, it increases the amount of bones and arrows from killing skeletons. and the last thing is a combat pet. it could be a ninja, knight its your choice for the design. it increases the amount of combat xp you get when killing a mob, but afking doesnt work. Whenever you kill a mob, the combat pet gets a 2 xp boost making it really hard to level up
    i agree with everything you said @Char

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store