• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

New shop: A concrete block shop

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
I use concrete a lot for my builds and projects and it is very hard and time consuming to make concrete powder and then i have to turn it into concrete blocks using water its just takes up too much time. I would love to have a concrete shop. Like /shop concrete. It would be very helpful. -HorizonOnTop

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
I use concrete a lot for my builds and projects and it is very hard and time consuming to make concrete powder and then i have to turn it into concrete blocks using water its just takes up too much time. I would love to have a concrete shop. Like /shop concrete. It would be very helpful. -HorizonOnTop
i mean tbh, concrete isnt so hard to make, and that would kinda defeat the purpose, since only invaluable blocks or hard to get blocks are in /shop. concrete shouldnt be added, otherwise it would just be like: Have a lot of money, but as much u want, dont have to put in any work.

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
i mean tbh, concrete isnt so hard to make, and that would kinda defeat the purpose, since only invaluable blocks or hard to get blocks are in /shop. concrete shouldnt be added, otherwise it would just be like: Have a lot of money, but as much u want, dont have to put in any work.
Isn't making money work enough?

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
I mean it can be expensive in the shop. Also some people dont have time to grind for all of the concrete.

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
I mean it can be expensive in the shop. Also some people dont have time to grind for all of the concrete.
Its not hard, just get like 4 sand, buy gravel, and add one dye for 8 pieces of concrete powder, its quite simple tbh and if it was like that, people would just buy, and not gather which is what should be happening

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
Its not hard, just get like 4 sand, buy gravel, and add one dye for 8 pieces of concrete powder, its quite simple tbh and if it was like that, people would just buy, and not gather which is what should be happening
yeah but for big bases that require inventories of concrete powder it would be nice, ik it prob wont be a thing but just saying it would be nice since you cant make a redstone semi-auto concrete maker

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
yeah but for big bases that require inventories of concrete powder it would be nice, ik it prob wont be a thing but just saying it would be nice since you cant make a redstone semi-auto concrete maker
ye

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
Also buying each individual block of sand gravel and having to look for dyes just takes too much time and like i said some people dont have the time to do it. I would like to be able to just buy it and build my base.

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Also buying each individual block of sand gravel and having to look for dyes just takes too much time and like i said some people dont have the time to do it. I would like to be able to just buy it and build my base.
ehh tbh getting sand and gravel isnt too hard, i got enough for my base in like 10-20 mins just by doing shoveling and doing /wild every so often

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
ehh tbh getting sand and gravel isnt too hard, i got enough for my base in like 10-20 mins just by doing shoveling and doing /wild every so often
I mean I it depends how much u need. Im planing on making a massive expansion on my base and getting all that concrete is annoying. Its just to time consuming and as i said like 2 times already i dont have the time to do it since i have other things to be doing like school work and stuff.

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
I mean I it depends how much u need. Im planing on making a massive expansion on my base and getting all that concrete is annoying. Its just to time consuming and as i said like 2 times already i dont have the time to do it since i have other things to be doing like school work and stuff.
good point, but i dont think they will add concrete to the shops

Crimson_Shield

ShenKnight
Serenity Eunoia
Officer
Reaction score
I mean, I've managed without concrete in SMP. Using statistics in settings I can see that I've used 450,000 blocks of white concrete, of which I've gotten myself.

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
I mean, I've managed without concrete in SMP. Using statistics in settings I can see that I've used 450,000 blocks of white concrete, of which I've gotten myself.
I mean It also depends on if the person has time to get it and also what color types cuz white is kinda easy to get cuz u can buy bones. And for my project i need gray light gray and white and maybe a little bit of black. Also I like to use it in my modern style builds.

TristanKemper

TristanKemper
chile
Reaction score
horizon me too its iritating that i have to use water just press the buy button is 200 times better

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
horizon me too its iritating that i have to use water just press the buy button is 200 times better
Yes it is iritating and when u hav college coming up in one day and u will get tons of work u wont hav any time to buy or gather sand and gravel make the dyes and convert the powder using water.