• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

New Role

cooljori1

Reaction score
    You should add the troll role for like 100 dollers and what it dose is they get a special morph button and they can fly go invis and tp but a mod has to watch them

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    You should add the troll role for like 100 dollers and what it dose is they get a special morph button and they can fly go invis and tp but a mod has to watch them
    That’s a useless job for a mod, babysitting? I don’t think anyone will agree to that, plus who has a hundred lying around?

Hayden

The Boi
    HaydenYellow
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Yeah I don't really want to babysit tbh. Maybe I'm weird, but I did not sign up for that lmao

MrToe

Director
    Mr_Waffle_769
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Yeah I don't really want to babysit tbh. Maybe I'm weird, but I did not sign up for that lmao
    Yea cool role, minus the babysitting, its a pain in the neck for mods to have to babysit someone, cool role but maybe make it 40$usd instead and instead of invis they get vanish

ik they wont but im just adding on to jori

Earf

Administrator
    earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    It's really cool that you're bringing in ideas! But I know that the perm of vanish won't be available for anyone that isn't a part of the staff team. So it most likely won't become a thing but keep being creative, it's always nice to see what people can come up with. Maybe someday one of your ideas CAN work out ☺

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store