• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

New Role

cooljori1

Reaction score
You should add the troll role for like 100 dollers and what it dose is they get a special morph button and they can fly go invis and tp but a mod has to watch them

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
You should add the troll role for like 100 dollers and what it dose is they get a special morph button and they can fly go invis and tp but a mod has to watch them
That’s a useless job for a mod, babysitting? I don’t think anyone will agree to that, plus who has a hundred lying around?

Hayden

The Boi
HaydenYellow
Kryptic Kryptic
Leader
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really want to babysit tbh. Maybe I'm weird, but I did not sign up for that lmao

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really want to babysit tbh. Maybe I'm weird, but I did not sign up for that lmao
Yea cool role, minus the babysitting, its a pain in the neck for mods to have to babysit someone, cool role but maybe make it 40$usd instead and instead of invis they get vanish

ik they wont but im just adding on to jori

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
It's really cool that you're bringing in ideas! But I know that the perm of vanish won't be available for anyone that isn't a part of the staff team. So it most likely won't become a thing but keep being creative, it's always nice to see what people can come up with. Maybe someday one of your ideas CAN work out ☺