• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

New Enlighten Discord Server

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Hey everyone!

We're splitting Lynix/Enlighten discord servers, since some people are only in Lynix's discord for Lynix and don't like the constant notification pings (I'm going to be making a role for pings in the new server soon) as well as being able to more focus on the minecraft server portion instead of having to share with youtube channels/pings/etc

To join, you need a Forums account, linked to your Minecraft account (https://enlightenmc.net/threads/linking-your-minecraft-account-to-enlightenmc-net.4/)

After that, head over to https://enlightenmc.net/discord, and click Link Discord, then, sign into your Discord account, and press authorize (It'll show you the permissions we need, all we're doing is adding your account to our database and joining you to the server). On the next page, check the box that says "I agree to the Enlighten Network Rules", and then click the button that says "Yes, this is my Discord Tag". You'll be brought to a success page, and you're now in the new server, with all the roles for your network rank! If you buy a rank, you'll automatically get the role for it, and if something weird happened and you don't have the right roles, just run "!resync"!

42129a6bac98a35d228c30c16964734a.png

That brings us into my next topic, the Enlighten Discord bot.

I'm the manager of the Landon Discord server, and over the course of the past year I've made a gigantic multi-purpose bot that I call LandonBot. It has everything from moderation to music to games and leveling. I hate bots like MEE6 and Dyno, I think they're missing a lot of features, and in the event that they get hacked (It's happened before), it would be very bad for the server. For that reason, I like to keep bots to only ones made internally.

Copying all of the features of LandonBot is virtually impossible, since it uses djs v11.5.1, and EnlightenBot uses v12 (Huge changes). However I've managed to convert the Music portion of the bot to EnlightenBot, and is currently available to use on the new server!

Slowly, I'll be converting/adding the leveling/moderation system, but that's a gigantic project that will take some time.

tl;dr: Link your minecraft account and go to https://enlightenmc.net/discord!

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    :O

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    ...gers

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    poggers

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store