• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Mysterious Ban

WesternGamer

WesternGamer
.pfd Oblivion
Reaction score
*NOT A BAN APPEAL*

I was playing on the server recently and when I was grinding for money, I was banned from the server by the anticheat for seemingly no reason. I then decided to appeal the ban. I then realized that I needed the ban number so I tried to join the server to get that. When I joined, I actually joined the server. Somehow I got unbanned from the server. Can someone explain this?

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
*NOT A BAN APPEAL*

I was playing on the server recently and when I was grinding for money, I was banned from the server by the anticheat for seemingly no reason. I then decided to appeal the ban. I then realized that I needed the ban number so I tried to join the server to get that. When I joined, I actually joined the server. Somehow I got unbanned from the server. Can someone explain this?
Was it the 100 kabooms? That dash did 1-2 days ago?

WesternGamer

WesternGamer
.pfd Oblivion
Reaction score
I did not see a kaboom and it was 8 pm Est which is after the 100 kabooms.

WesternGamer

WesternGamer
.pfd Oblivion
Reaction score
I also got an email about the ban which did not show up in my past bans. (The past bans were from false bans due to a claim shovel bug.)

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
I also got an email about the ban which did not show up in my past bans. (The past bans were from false bans due to a claim shovel bug.)
What kinda bug? I never got banned, I have been claiming things

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
HELL HELL
Lucifer
Reaction score
I was online at the time monitoring the Anti-Cheat, I didn't think the ban was justified so I unbanned you after it happened.