• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

my day

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    so today I woke up and walked my dog as usual, and on the way back I looked behind me and I saw a stray dog! I said oof ill tell my mom when I get back. a minute later I looked back at it and it was following me! so I had to really rush my 14 yer old lab home and tell my parents and my dad didn't rly care and my mom went out to look for it. she called the animal control, and 2 FRICKING HOURS LATER they came. we left the police to take care of the dog and SOMEHOW the police officer lost track of the dog and gave up. it's not a really big neighborhood I live in, and the cop just gave up cause he is lazy. a friend of mine ended up finding the dog still going around and brought the dog to my mom. my mom called the animal control and FINALLY they took it away. my dog was so stressed out and his eyes were twitching he was freaking out so hard that he threw up. my tv remote ran out of juice and I didn't have any more remotes, and my laptop ran out of power just before I won a bedwars game.

how was everyone else's days?

Shadow

Director
    CreamyShadow
    Creamy
    Leader
    Reaction score
    so today I woke up and walked my dog as usual, and on the way back I looked behind me and I saw a stray dog! I said oof ill tell my mom when I get back. a minute later I looked back at it and it was following me! so I had to really rush my 14 yer old lab home and tell my parents and my dad didn't rly care and my mom went out to look for it. she called the animal control, and 2 FRICKING HOURS LATER they came. we left the police to take care of the dog and SOMEHOW the police officer lost track of the dog and gave up. it's not a really big neighborhood I live in, and the cop just gave up cause he is lazy. a friend of mine ended up finding the dog still going around and brought the dog to my mom. my mom called the animal control and FINALLY they took it away. my dog was so stressed out and his eyes were twitching he was freaking out so hard that he threw up. my tv remote ran out of juice and I didn't have any more remotes, and my laptop ran out of power just before I won a bedwars game.

That is one heck of a day ngl

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Sun
    Reaction score

damn, hope that stray will find a home soon.

my day has been alright

LCMcrafter

Builder
    LCMdaLamp
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    ngl i haven't had that much of drama in one day since corona started xDDD

Earf

Administrator
    earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Aw I'm sorry the stray dog caused stress to your dog. I do hope they take good care of the stray and that hopefully they can get a lovely new home. Sounds like one hell of a day (even though I'm half a week late, aye)! Hope the day you see this is better ā˜ŗ

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Puppies!

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    yea it sucked but im happy I saved a life that day

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store