• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    10 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

My Blaze Spawner

DronePuppyYT

DronePuppyYT
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    So, I just got on the server like in 2 months and I just wanted to play a little with my friend and have some fun. Then, I went to my friends house and he wanted me to get out of his house and I as going to and he was lighting me on fire. i then told him i wanted to show him something really cool and i placed the blaze spawner and then he broke it with a normal pixae and you need a silk touch to break a spawner. So, basically I placedd down a balze spawner and then he borke and now I do not have one. Then i asked a staff if I can have a replacment and they said no. So, if there are any staff out there, please contact me at "[email protected]" or just replay to this tread.

Ginger

Helper
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    Unfortunately, I don't believe there isn't anything we can do about a broken blaze spawner since there really is no proof that you had it in the first place and it isn't our job to fix accidents like that, similar to items despawning. If you come on tomorrow though I can give you one of my own since I don't really have a use for it lol.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store