• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    3 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Minecraft 1.17 Update

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Reaction score
    Hello all,

UPDATE 6/24/21 - Enlighten now supports 1.17 connections!

Minecraft 1.17 Part I released today! Very exciting news. Unfortunately, Enlighten will not be supporting 1.17 logins for the time being, there are multiple reasons for this.

First of all, 1.17 completely gets rid of client<->server transaction packets, which are heavily used by our Anti-Cheat.

Second of all, the new height limits and features pose a significant challenge while updating our protocol, and all of that will need to be adjusted for.

I'm not saying 1.17 will never be supported, just that it will take a while. Expect an update in a week or two on the topic.

Thanks,
    BattleDash

Last edited:

Coffeeman37

Director
    coffeeman37
    Unicornism Unicornsim
    Reaction score
    Hello all,

Minecraft 1.17 Part I released today! Very exciting news. Unfortunately, Enlighten will not be supporting 1.17 logins for the time being, there are multiple reasons for this.

First of all, 1.17 completely gets rid of client<->server transaction packets, which are heavily used by our Anti-Cheat.

Second of all, the new height limits and features pose a significant challenge while updating our protocol, and all of that will need to be adjusted for.

I'm not saying 1.17 will never be supported, just that it will take a while. Expect an update in a week or two on the topic.

Thanks,
    BattleDash
    Will be looking forward to it, thank you for the update

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Thanks. And im also very excited for 1.18. I already made a small vilage in a mountain in 1.17. on singleplayer.

MrToe

Director
    Deadly_Creeper77
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    1.17?? wdym isn’t it 1.16.6? i mean it has blocks and mobs, but that’s not a full update, righttt? ima call it 1.16.6. also the bee update should have had more stuff

Janekok

Director
    Janekok
    Storm Storm
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Thanks for info Dash!

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store