• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Meet the President!

Bears

President
    Administrator
    IBearsI
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Hello everyone! Almost everyone on the server calls me Bears but feel free to call me Mr. President if you'd like. I have been on the server from the beginning watching the amazing community we have continue to grow. A bit about me, I live on the east coast of the United States in Virginia, I am currently 19 (Turning 20 at the start of September) and I am currently going to college on a pre-vet track to hopefully become a Veterinarian. I have loved every bit of working with this community and seeing it, and Lynix, grow at an insane rate. Hopefully with the expected release of SMP 2.0 in the near future it will grow even more! I try to be very open with the community so if you'd like to say hi feel free to message me on Discord or Twitter! To anyone reading this, have a great rest of your day!

Sincerely,
    Bears 🐻

P.S. #Bears2020

Shadow

Director
    CreamyShadow
    Creamy
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Bears you should lowkey make me your Vice President 😉

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    I will call you Mr. President from now on.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store