• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Maybe kinda weird but would be very useful.

CheetaX

FastCheeta
Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
Sun
Reaction score
A hopper item sorter since the anti redstone lag plugin breaks comparator filter ones. A lot of people grind skeletons and with the high looting they drop a lot of bows, I find this very annoying since the main thing I grind for is arrows and bones. After like a couple hours of grinding i have to break all my chests to get raid of the bows, this is very annoying and it are a lot of items. This plugin would make the bows just drop and despawn them. So to summarize the benefits: It would get raid of some lag and it would help the community a lot.

This plugin would be a perfect example.

1612699544595.png

1612699590413.png

1612699627688.png

1612699655959.png

Attachments

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
A hopper item sorter since the anti redstone lag plugin breaks comparator filter ones. A lot of people grind skeletons and with the high looting they drop a lot of bows, I find this very annoying since the main thing I grind for is arrows and bones. After like a couple hours of grinding i have to break all my chests to get raid of the bows, this is very annoying and it are a lot of items. This plugin would make the bows just drop and despawn them. So to summarize the benefits: It would get raid of some lag and it would help the community a lot.

This plugin would be a perfect example.

View attachment 379
View attachment 380
View attachment 381
View attachment 383
Can you make it filter anything?

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score

JackRockGames08

JackPlaysMC_
Blight Blight
Officer
Reaction score
Yeah you could probably dupe things that or maybe lag the server

CheetaX

FastCheeta
Sun
Reaction score
Yeah you could probably dupe things that or maybe lag the server
Thats why i said i would need to think abt if that would be possible in this occasion.

CheetaX

FastCheeta
Sun
Reaction score
Currently havent found a way to dupe items and lagging the server it wont, it will just act as a normal hopper but it wont pick up certain items.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Currently havent found a way to dupe items and lagging the server it wont, it will just act as a normal hopper but it wont pick up certain items.
This isn't necessarily true for Enlighten, we use a redesigned item system in our custom spigot version which makes it a lot harder to safely implement features like this because there's way more chance for duplication bugs.

CheetaX

FastCheeta
Sun
Reaction score
This isn't necessarily true for Enlighten, we use a redesigned item system in our custom spigot version which makes it a lot harder to safely implement features like this because there's way more chance for duplication bugs.
Makes sense, tho if you think through, there aren't many ways i could come up with to try and dupe with, what i thought of is maybe shulker boxes or smth like that.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Makes sense, tho if you think through, there aren't many ways i could come up with to try and dupe with, what i thought of is maybe shulker boxes or smth like that.
Like I said, a lot of things are different on Enlighten, you won't be able to reproduce all our dupe bugs on vanilla.

CheetaX

FastCheeta
Sun
Reaction score
Like I said, a lot of things are different on Enlighten, you won't be able to reproduce all our dupe bugs on vanilla.
I know, I read what you said, but i mean like, in regular there wouldn't be much ways to dupe with and the you also have to worry abt custom items and stuff so yeah, I hope this could be added some time in the future and if not, I understand it