• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Maybe kinda weird but would be very useful.

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Sun
    Reaction score
    A hopper item sorter since the anti redstone lag plugin breaks comparator filter ones. A lot of people grind skeletons and with the high looting they drop a lot of bows, I find this very annoying since the main thing I grind for is arrows and bones. After like a couple hours of grinding i have to break all my chests to get raid of the bows, this is very annoying and it are a lot of items. This plugin would make the bows just drop and despawn them. So to summarize the benefits: It would get raid of some lag and it would help the community a lot.

This plugin would be a perfect example.

1612699544595.png

1612699590413.png

1612699627688.png

1612699655959.png

Attachments

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    A hopper item sorter since the anti redstone lag plugin breaks comparator filter ones. A lot of people grind skeletons and with the high looting they drop a lot of bows, I find this very annoying since the main thing I grind for is arrows and bones. After like a couple hours of grinding i have to break all my chests to get raid of the bows, this is very annoying and it are a lot of items. This plugin would make the bows just drop and despawn them. So to summarize the benefits: It would get raid of some lag and it would help the community a lot.

This plugin would be a perfect example.

View attachment 379
    View attachment 380
    View attachment 381
    View attachment 383
    Can you make it filter anything?

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score

JackRockGames08

_MC_Jack
    Blight Blight
    Officer
    Reaction score
    Yeah you could probably dupe things that or maybe lag the server

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Sun
    Reaction score
    Yeah you could probably dupe things that or maybe lag the server
    Thats why i said i would need to think abt if that would be possible in this occasion.

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Sun
    Reaction score
    Currently havent found a way to dupe items and lagging the server it wont, it will just act as a normal hopper but it wont pick up certain items.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Currently havent found a way to dupe items and lagging the server it wont, it will just act as a normal hopper but it wont pick up certain items.
    This isn't necessarily true for Enlighten, we use a redesigned item system in our custom spigot version which makes it a lot harder to safely implement features like this because there's way more chance for duplication bugs.

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Sun
    Reaction score
    This isn't necessarily true for Enlighten, we use a redesigned item system in our custom spigot version which makes it a lot harder to safely implement features like this because there's way more chance for duplication bugs.
    Makes sense, tho if you think through, there aren't many ways i could come up with to try and dupe with, what i thought of is maybe shulker boxes or smth like that.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Makes sense, tho if you think through, there aren't many ways i could come up with to try and dupe with, what i thought of is maybe shulker boxes or smth like that.
    Like I said, a lot of things are different on Enlighten, you won't be able to reproduce all our dupe bugs on vanilla.

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Sun
    Reaction score
    Like I said, a lot of things are different on Enlighten, you won't be able to reproduce all our dupe bugs on vanilla.
    I know, I read what you said, but i mean like, in regular there wouldn't be much ways to dupe with and the you also have to worry abt custom items and stuff so yeah, I hope this could be added some time in the future and if not, I understand it

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store