• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    5 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

/mail feature

Cobra

Director
    okcobra
    Heck IIV
    Leader
    Reaction score
    This feature allows you to direct message someone, but they have to do /inbox to see there mail. This system is good so then if someone isn't on and you want to get ahold of them. When they do log on they will get a message saying "You Have _ Message Awaiting You In Your Inbox!" This is also good if someone is afking and you want to message them. Then there can be a /respond and then you respond back/or they can mark it as read, and then just talk to them if they are online. A way of making it so then people cannot spam is to have a message cooldown. I'm not to sure how you could change the message limit (the amount of text you can put per message, but i'm sure that can be modified by a plugin of some sort.)

Shen

Director
    Crinsib
    Vibes Vibes
    Reaction score
    I feel like a message cooldown wouldn't really work because people would then need to wait a while to talk when having a conversation.

Cobra

Director
    okcobra
    Heck IIV
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I feel like a message cooldown wouldn't really work because people would then need to wait a while to talk when having a conversation.
    You wouldn’t have a conversation with them with this feature, this feature is for if someone is offline or if someone is afk. Thats what /msg is for. Kinda of like an email.

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    Omg Rachel had this exact idea a little while ago! I thought it was a good idea then and I still do, funny that y'all had the same idea thoughh!

Cobra

Director
    okcobra
    Heck IIV
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Omg Rachel had this exact idea a little while ago! I thought it was a good idea then and I still do, funny that y'all had the same idea thoughh!
    Oh wow I never knew that

Birdman1226

Director
    Rasly2
    Serenity Serenity
    Reaction score
    i'm pretty sure this is already on the server, the command is there, but we don;t have access to it

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store