• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Lower the amount of blocks needed to mine for leveling up mining XP

nick1496

Director
    nick1496
    Bloodlust Bloodlust
    General
    Reaction score
    Up until very recently, the amount of blocks needed to mine to level up was at a relatively fair amount of blocks. Now, however, this has changed. I am currently level 10 in mining and it used to only take 50,000 blocks to mine up until level 11. That number has now changed to 350,000 blocks. Another player on the server has also reportedly said that to get to level 14 it take 1,000,000 blocks to mine. Any average person who casually plays on this server knows that is a ridiculous amount of blocks and would take an excessive amount of time to mine those blocks... just to level up ONE level. I don't usually like to criticize the DEVs for their decisions, but I think this must be brought up to attention.

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I agree with that. dash upped the levels because people were going to the end way too soon, and he seemed to have changed it for all of the skills. I think the combat one should stay, but why change the mining skill? it was perfectly fine

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store