• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Linking Your Minecraft Account to EnlightenMC.net

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Linking your Minecraft account to your EnlightenMC.net account will give you the "Enlightenment" Achievement.

First, make sure you are logged into the Enlighten Forums on the account you wish to link to your Minecraft account. If you do not have an Enlighten Forums account, you can click here to create one.

Next, login to the Enlighten Server and type in your chat "/linkaccount". Click where the command tells you to.

35ddcb7790ac6c078840ede28eed10ec.png

This will open an EnlightenMC.net link that will say you have successfully linked your Enlighten Forums account to your Minecraft account.

1593457106875.png

If you are not signed in, it will ask you to sign into the Enlighten Forums before linking the account for you.

To confirm you have linked the right Minecraft account or to unlink your Minecraft account, please visit https://enlightenmc.net/account/minecraft.

Last edited:

slime_1

Reaction score
    ai can get in jor server mai name is slime_1 plz add me

ItzBlocky

Director
    Lapzzo
    SubToLynix Mr.cake
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Thanks, helped alot! ❤

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Seems very convenient.

Last edited:

IDuckysI

Director
    IDuckysI
    FlanelGang Flannels
    Leader
    Reaction score

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    I REALLY like the features where you can link both your discord and mc account to forums
    so much more convenient

scrub_juice

Reaction score
    Linking your Minecraft account to your EnlightenMC.net account will give you the "Enlightenment" Achievement.

First, make sure you are logged into the Enlighten Forums on the account you wish to link to your Minecraft account. If you do not have an Enlighten Forums account, you can click here to create one.

Next, login to the Enlighten Server and type in your chat "/linkaccount". Click where the command tells you to.

View attachment 2

This will open an EnlightenMC.net link that will say you have successfully linked your Enlighten Forums account to your Minecraft account.

View attachment 3

If you are not signed in, it will ask you to sign into the Enlighten Forums before linking the account for you.

To confirm you have linked the right Minecraft account or to unlink your Minecraft account, please visit https://EnlightenMC.net/account/minecraft.
    How do we join the server

VoidPlanet7890

Reaction score

View attachment 2

View attachment 3

To confirm you have linked the right Minecraft account or to unlink your Minecraft account, please visit https://enlightenmc.net/account/minecraft.
    I cant join your server it disconect me. My nickname is OuterAsrielDreemurrFlowey if you could do something it will be wonderful

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Reaction score
    I cant join your server it disconect me. My nickname is OuterAsrielDreemurrFlowey if you could do something it will be wonderful
    wh thats 25 characters

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    "It disconect me" gives us no useful information whatsoever on what we can do to debug the situation. Please make a forums post in the right section, not this post, with your real minecraft username and any and all network and machine info you can give us. "OuterAsrielDreemurrFlowey" is not a real minecraft account, the name limit is 16 characters.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store