• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Let us make request's for town warps?

Silk

CraftNill
Reaction score
I feel like it would be a nice addition.

Rebel

Rebelino
Cloud9 Cloud9
Reaction score
not rly, because there will be massive amounts of people wanting their town to be a warp when their place is pretty much nonexistent. I think having the staff so it is better
I feel like it would be a nice addition.

CheetaX

CheetaX_
Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
Sun
Reaction score
not rly, because there will be massive amounts of people wanting their town to be a warp when their place is pretty much nonexistent. I think having the staff so it is better
^

Debuged

Debugme512
Rocket TeamRocket
Reaction score
how about instead, just make a competition, like a monthly or semestrial one, with the winner getting his warp ?
I liked the different towns we used to have before reset, each one of them provided some nice features.

Debuged

Debugme512
Rocket TeamRocket
Reaction score
or an application to make ur town a warp with certain things u have to meet (amount of players, player activity, qualit,y etc) and if it dies down then it will be removed if other towns overtake it
seems legit

Rebel

Rebelino
Cloud9 Cloud9
Reaction score
no
just let staff make the warps cause they got the perms to
its best to have like 5 cities with warps or it will get overriden
and if u constantly change it, people won't be able to come and it wouldn't make sense.
if u always keep getting it, what's the point of having it in the first place for others?

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
how about instead, just make a competition, like a monthly or semestrial one, with the winner getting his warp ?
I liked the different towns we used to have before reset, each one of them provided some nice features.
Ok sexist enough? What if a girl wins

Rebel

Rebelino
Cloud9 Cloud9
Reaction score
*sighs*
WAIT LMAO DID DASH CHANGE MY SIGNATURE

D

Deleted member 10

The Staff cities will more than likely be a /warp with the Player cities being on the warp pad at spawn! Considering a warp pad has already been built...I think it just a case of Getting world guard adjusted and Command Blocks "fixed" To where they can set warps =D

Rebel

Rebelino
Cloud9 Cloud9
Reaction score
The Staff cities will more than likely be a /warp with the Player cities being on the warp pad at spawn! Considering a warp pad has already been built...I think it just a case of Getting world guard adjusted and Command Blocks "fixed" To where they can set warps =D
I like that idea