• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Just a few questions

JackRockGames08

_MC_Jack
    Blight Blight
    Officer
    Reaction score
    I’m not sure if I’m just unlucky, but I was unable to get any of the rarer items, like dragon sword, seeker bow, or dragon pet even after spending like 2 million coins on summoning eyes. What’s the likelihood of getting lucky in a dragon fight compared to just getting boots or fragments?

Also, is there a reason why the server is on easy? I feel that the server being on a harder difficulty would make farming some mobs much easier.

Lastly, will smp 2.2 still be coming out this year? If not, when will it be out?

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I’m not sure if I’m just unlucky, but I was unable to get any of the rarer items, like dragon sword, seeker bow, or dragon pet even after spending like 2 million coins on summoning eyes. What’s the likelihood of getting lucky in a dragon fight compared to just getting boots or fragments?

Also, is there a reason why the server is on easy? I feel that the server being on a harder difficulty would make farming some mobs much easier.

Lastly, will smp 2.2 still be coming out this year? If not, when will it be out?
    In my only dragon fight I got first and got dragon leggings, I don’t know & smp 2.2 was supposed to be coming out this month, so if it doesn’t it will be soon after like Jan or feb I think

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Reaction score
    In my only dragon fight I got first and got dragon leggings, I don’t know & smp 2.2 was supposed to be coming out this month, so if it doesn’t it will be soon after like Jan or feb I think
    Prob not, that's around the time factions is coming out, maybe 2.2 will be in June or August, but most likely this year

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store