• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Just a few questions

JackRockGames08

JackRockGames08
Blight Blight
Officer
Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m just unlucky, but I was unable to get any of the rarer items, like dragon sword, seeker bow, or dragon pet even after spending like 2 million coins on summoning eyes. What’s the likelihood of getting lucky in a dragon fight compared to just getting boots or fragments?

Also, is there a reason why the server is on easy? I feel that the server being on a harder difficulty would make farming some mobs much easier.

Lastly, will smp 2.2 still be coming out this year? If not, when will it be out?

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m just unlucky, but I was unable to get any of the rarer items, like dragon sword, seeker bow, or dragon pet even after spending like 2 million coins on summoning eyes. What’s the likelihood of getting lucky in a dragon fight compared to just getting boots or fragments?

Also, is there a reason why the server is on easy? I feel that the server being on a harder difficulty would make farming some mobs much easier.

Lastly, will smp 2.2 still be coming out this year? If not, when will it be out?
In my only dragon fight I got first and got dragon leggings, I don’t know & smp 2.2 was supposed to be coming out this month, so if it doesn’t it will be soon after like Jan or feb I think

DestinyXD

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
In my only dragon fight I got first and got dragon leggings, I don’t know & smp 2.2 was supposed to be coming out this month, so if it doesn’t it will be soon after like Jan or feb I think
Prob not, that's around the time factions is coming out, maybe 2.2 will be in June or August, but most likely this year