• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    3 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Join my guild rn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooljori1

Reaction score
    Hello my guild level is at 6 because I just made it but I need more people to make it go up also I have no discord server but we have a town and our own custom travel point :D but rlly please join :D

The name is bubble city bc we have a giant bubble protecting the city but its still being built

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Hello my guild level is at 6 because I just made it but I need more people to make it go up also I have no discord server but we have a town and our own custom travel point :D but rlly please join :D

The name is bubble city bc we have a giant bubble protecting the city but its still being built
    How do you grow the city if it’s contained?

cooljori1

Reaction score
    after I make the bubble and we all settle am going to make a tube connect the another bubble on the other lands and expand

eipc

Director
    eipc
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    after I make the bubble and we all settle am going to make a tube connect the another bubble on the other lands and expand
    If the top is concealed then no one can really make tall buildings, not even tall, just like over 10 blocks.

MrToe

Director
    Deadly_Creeper77
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    If the top is concealed then no one can really make tall buildings, not even tall, just like over 10 blocks.
    yea, and another thing is that not even just height, but width is also constrained. what if someone wants a wide house? or a mansion? you cant make them that tall, which hampers people wanting to come and settle there

eipc

Director
    eipc
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    yea, and another thing is that not even just height, but width is also constrained. what if someone wants a wide house? or a mansion? you cant make them that tall, which hampers people wanting to come and settle there
    ikr why live in a glass box where u have little to no air to even breathe when u can live with me, at oblivion. now.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store