• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    4 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

/itemdesc

Shadow King

Director
    InfinateShadow
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Ok so i know there is a /itemname for directors but can there be /itemdesc that you can write descriptions on items? That would be really useful. and it works the same way as /itemname but instead it puts a description, you can probably do /itemdesc &a(for colour) (name) and it puts the description on it.

eipc

Director
    eipc
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Ok so i know there is a /itemname for directors but can there be /itemdesc that you can write descriptions on items? That would be really useful. and it works the same way as /itemname but instead it puts a description, you can probably do /itemdesc &a(for colour) (name) and it puts the description on it.
    that would let people create things that look like custom items, this is a bad idea. but I do think directors should be able to like right click an enchant book onto any item in ur inventory, it would let us have like sharpness 5 dirts, kinda cool.

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    Ik this prob won't be a thing, but a better come would be /lore, and also to prevent things from being impersonated, maybe put a - or ~ at the start, so let's say you hold a sword and do /lore abcd it would have the item name, then below it ~abcd, and then the rarity below

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store