• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Improved Commands/Perks , Plugin suggestion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10

Not sure if I worded that the best^^^ Sorry.

I've been seeing a lot of people talk about the /sell hand and /sell inv recently! I think that'd be a wonderful addition, but maybe only give it to certain paid ranks? So that will add a bigger desire to purchase a rank, and give the people who have provided money to the server a bit of ease when it comes to making coins/selling items! I also think that DIRECTOR rank could use a couple more perks! Not like ground breaking commands but maybe a couple more commands to make life a bit easier for the (current) highest paid rank in the server! I was thinking commands such as : /disposal (/trash) Maybe /heal (With a long cooldown of course)!

Along with that I had some suggestions for a couple of plugin ideas? (Further down the road as I know the lag and tps is an issue as of right now) I was thinking a marriage plugin! Since marriages are so popular on the server! The marriage plugin can consist of /mc (marry chat) /mtp (marry tp)! I also think a cosmetic system of sorts would be cool! Like a Pets Plugin or maybe a Trail Plugin! Disguises would also be cool, and it would open avenues to be able to put more things on store.enlightenmc.net! Such as Purchasing disguises or trails? I don't know, I just think some of these things could be cool incorporated into EMC! Just suggestions of course =D Thank for you all your hard work to our Developers! (Dash, and Jaren)

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Not sure if I worded that the best^^^ Sorry.

I've been seeing a lot of people talk about the /sell hand and /sell inv recently! I think that'd be a wonderful addition, but maybe only give it to certain paid ranks? So that will add a bigger desire to purchase a rank, and give the people who have provided money to the server a bit of ease when it comes to making coins/selling items! I also think that DIRECTOR rank could use a couple more perks! Not like ground breaking commands but maybe a couple more commands to make life a bit easier for the (current) highest paid rank in the server! I was thinking commands such as : /disposal (/trash) Maybe /heal (With a long cooldown of course)!

Along with that I had some suggestions for a couple of plugin ideas? (Further down the road as I know the lag and tps is an issue as of right now) I was thinking a marriage plugin! Since marriages are so popular on the server! The marriage plugin can consist of /mc (marry chat) /mtp (marry tp)! I also think a cosmetic system of sorts would be cool! Like a Pets Plugin or maybe a Trail Plugin! Disguises would also be cool, and it would open avenues to be able to put more things on store.enlightenmc.net! Such as Purchasing disguises or trails? I don't know, I just think some of these things could be cool incorporated into EMC! Just suggestions of course =D Thank for you all your hard work to our Developers! (Dash, and Jaren)
TPS isn't something we can fix, servers above 1.8 just aren't optimized enough.

If we were to add any more rank perks they would go to the new rank, which we need perks for.

Rebel

Rebelino
Shadow Shadow
Reaction score
*cough cough /feed /heal*

D

Deleted member 10

TPS isn't something we can fix, servers above 1.8 just aren't optimized enough.

If we were to add any more rank perks they would go to the new rank, which we need perks for.
New Suggestion, New rank? Most players are getting tired of the director perms and want something new including myself! Additional homes and PV's would also be nice! I would also love a way to purchase additional claim blocks personally! Since I'm rambling Crates could also be a cool thing to incorporate!

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
New Suggestion, New rank? Most players are getting tired of the director perms and want something new including myself! Additional homes and PV's would also be nice! I would also love a way to purchase additional claim blocks personally! Since I'm rambling Crates could also be a cool thing to incorporate!
Crates are mostly done already, they're something we've been working on for a while.

As for the new rank, it'll be a monthly subscription, and have lots of new exclusive features/perms, we've just been stuck thinking of things to make for it for a long time.

D

Deleted member 10

Poggers
Crates are mostly done already, they're something we've been working on for a while.

As for the new rank, it'll be a monthly subscription, and have lots of new exclusive features/perms, we've just been stuck thinking of things to make for it for a long time.
Poggers

Rebel

Rebelino
Shadow Shadow
Reaction score
I like it
unfortunately I can't use it so 🤷‍♂️

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score