• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    8 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

idea for smp 2.0

harpergaming0401

Intern
    h4rp3rr
    romanians poo
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I have been seeing a lot of people ask "how do I sell" "wheres the [blank] shop"

so I thought that you should make a tutorial bit where it shows you where to sell, where all the shops are, how to claim all the rules and all the commands certain ranks can do like /wild and stuff and /tpa can only be used if you buy a rank and /fly is for director, so there would be no more "how do I this" "wheres this"

Thats my idea you don't have to make it but I think it could help the new people

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    that's a good idea
    but people should check the warps before anything so

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Sun
    Reaction score
    I have been seeing a lot of people ask "how do I sell" "wheres the [blank] shop"

so I thought that you should make a tutorial bit where it shows you where to sell, where all the shops are, how to claim all the rules and all the commands certain ranks can do like /wild and stuff and /tpa can only be used if you buy a rank and /fly is for director, so there would be no more "how do I this" "wheres this"

Thats my idea you don't have to make it but I think it could help the new people
    I know theres some servers that let's you start in a room with the rules and then after you do /spawn it will send you to spawn every time you join the server. but then you can also do /rules and you get tped to the rule room

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store