• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

i just wanted this blursed item... pls admin explain why it was cancelled :(

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Ok i am confused, how is this blursed item bad? I bid on it, and it was cancelled by an admin :(

and also there were 6 other items like this that had durability, they all got cancelled rip, admins if u see this, pls explain why it was cancelled

Attachments

Hayden

The Boi
HaydenYellow
Kryptic Kryptic
Leader
Reaction score
I took the item off the auction house because items that have durability on them are not meant to exist and can cause issues.

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
I took the item off the auction house because items that have durability on them are not meant to exist and can cause issues.
oh ok, but how did they exist? isnt there a plugin that makes items unbreakable?

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
oh ok, but how did they exist? isnt there a plugin that makes items unbreakable?
The rarities plugin makes things unbreakable, but it was added after the first 2-3 weeks of smp 2, so anyone who joined during the start of smp 2 had items with durability

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
It's not a plugin, we have custom modifications to how items work in our actual spigot version, but items created before our modifications don't have the required NBT tags.

DeadlyCreeper77

MrToesAndFingers
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
It's not a plugin, we have custom modifications to how items work in our actual spigot version, but items created before our modifications don't have the required NBT tags.
ahh i see, so since the unbreakable modification was added later on, these items that have durability, they cause problems? so that is why it was removed?