• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

I Finally have full drag (minus seeker bow)

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    This took me a while to get but I’m so excited I have it, this comes with a story that will be posted later

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    So this is the story it’s about about my drag sword and how I got it (and boy was it stressful)

So I hade 400k and the auctioneer sword, so I go to the idea of selling it and started asking around and the man I finally sold it to someone in my guild, so by then I had about 800k and I searched around to buy a drag sword, should be just that easy right? Nope! No one was listening to me in chat or answering so I asked gingerdabread to ask in chat and lcm said that he had one, well I bought it and then I looked and it didn’t have looting so I asked my guild someone tp’d and they said that it was an older version that had weird enchantments on it, anyway I was looking for a while and was able to trade the old sword and 500k (yes I overpaid) but now I have the proper dragon sword, and I am very happy! :)

LCMcrafter

Builder
    LCMdaLamp
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    So this is the story it’s about about my drag sword and how I got it (and boy was it stressful)

So I hade 400k and the auctioneer sword, so I go to the idea of selling it and started asking around and the man I finally sold it to someone in my guild, so by then I had about 800k and I searched around to buy a drag sword, should be just that easy right? Nope! No one was listening to me in chat or answering so I asked gingerdabread to ask in chat and lcm said that he had one, well I bought it and then I looked and it didn’t have looting so I asked my guild someone tp’d and they said that it was an older version that had weird enchantments on it, anyway I was looking for a while and was able to trade the old sword and 500k (yes I overpaid) but now I have the proper dragon sword, and I am very happy! :)
    Im very sorry I thought the dragon sword I gave ginger was a new one since I had both types in the same chest :/

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Im very sorry I thought the dragon sword I gave ginger was a new one since I had both types in the same chest :/
    It’s fine! I’m just happy I have one now!

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Now I need to grind (using my looting) to get a seekers bow, idk what else

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Y’all I have a full enchanted seeker bow now

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store