• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

I Finally have full drag (minus seeker bow)

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
This took me a while to get but I’m so excited I have it, this comes with a story that will be posted later

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
So this is the story it’s about about my drag sword and how I got it (and boy was it stressful)

So I hade 400k and the auctioneer sword, so I go to the idea of selling it and started asking around and the man I finally sold it to someone in my guild, so by then I had about 800k and I searched around to buy a drag sword, should be just that easy right? Nope! No one was listening to me in chat or answering so I asked gingerdabread to ask in chat and lcm said that he had one, well I bought it and then I looked and it didn’t have looting so I asked my guild someone tp’d and they said that it was an older version that had weird enchantments on it, anyway I was looking for a while and was able to trade the old sword and 500k (yes I overpaid) but now I have the proper dragon sword, and I am very happy! :)

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
So this is the story it’s about about my drag sword and how I got it (and boy was it stressful)

So I hade 400k and the auctioneer sword, so I go to the idea of selling it and started asking around and the man I finally sold it to someone in my guild, so by then I had about 800k and I searched around to buy a drag sword, should be just that easy right? Nope! No one was listening to me in chat or answering so I asked gingerdabread to ask in chat and lcm said that he had one, well I bought it and then I looked and it didn’t have looting so I asked my guild someone tp’d and they said that it was an older version that had weird enchantments on it, anyway I was looking for a while and was able to trade the old sword and 500k (yes I overpaid) but now I have the proper dragon sword, and I am very happy! :)
Im very sorry I thought the dragon sword I gave ginger was a new one since I had both types in the same chest :/

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Im very sorry I thought the dragon sword I gave ginger was a new one since I had both types in the same chest :/
It’s fine! I’m just happy I have one now!

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Now I need to grind (using my looting) to get a seekers bow, idk what else

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score

Qwerty