• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

I em Cheeta

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Sun
    Reaction score
    Hi, my name is CheetaX, but I prefer being called as Cheeta online.

So, my connection with EnlightenMC and the community around it,

Somewhere in 2019 i watched doni bobes and later i saw him trolling a streamer called lynixity, and i liked the way lynixity was streaming so i started checking him out and i found out that he had a server, so i started by checking the server out, in mid december 2019 i joined EnlightenMC for the first time and i got a lovely welcome from (then) builder galaxycourt and helper Snowy, which ive seen grown and rise from becoming mod to becoming admin. On january 5th 2020 i bought my Director Rank on the server for 10 usd and i started to play more often, i made friendships and built a nice connection with the community. Now 6+ months later i still play on the server daily(before smp2 announcement), i have to say that I’ve had my ups and downs and so did the server but eventually things became better because of this.

I would do anything to keep being a part of this community.

If you need me, you can find me most of the times in either the minecraft server or on the discord.

Now a bit about myself:
    I live in the Netherlands(we are the best) and i am 15 years old, my birthday is on the 6th of april. I got one cat named Blacky but I also like to call him Lord Catticus since that's the name @PixelWolfDog gave him. We have had 3 cats in total but the first one passed away the day we got it and the other one ran away :/. We also have 5 chickens and 6 chicks(translate) and then also 5 goats named with dutch names. We live in a place where we are surrounded by farms. Then at last, I've been playing games since I was a little kid, my father found out about minecraft 11 years ago and let me play it when I was a little kid, until this day I am still playing it and I still absolutely love it. It had its ups and downs thru the past but eventually the game always knows how to become popular again.

Your dear animal and human,
    Cheeta

Last edited:

Earf

Administrator
    earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Cheeta, it's so nice to see how long you've been around and that you'd still do anything for this community 💙

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    who said it was a competition? I just wish I found the discord sooner

ItsJustChirpa

Director
    ItsJustChirpa
    Reaction score
    Hi, my name is CheetaX, but I prefer being called as Cheeta online.

So, my connection with EnlightenMC and the community around it,

Somewhere in 2019 i watched doni bobes and later i saw him trolling a streamer called lynixity, and i liked the way lynixity was streaming so i started checking him out and i found out that he had a server, so i started by checking the server out, in mid december 2019 i joined EnlightenMC for the first time and i got a lovely welcome from (then) builder galaxycourt and helper Snowy, which ive seen grown and rise from becoming mod to becoming admin. On january 5th 2020 i bought my Director Rank on the server for 10 usd and i started to play more often, i made friendships and built a nice connection with the community. Now 6+ months later i still play on the server daily(before smp2 announcement), i have to say that I’ve had my ups and downs and so did the server but eventually things became better because of this.

I would do anything to keep being a part of this community.

If you need me, you can find me most of the times in either the minecraft server or on the discord.

Your dear animal and human,
    Cheeta
    whoooo, your old!!! just kidding, i'm glad that i met you hopefully our relationship will grow!! <3

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Sun
    Reaction score
    updated it, it now concludes a part where I talk about myself :)

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Cheeta has removable clothing on his skin, beware...

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Sun
    Reaction score
    Cheeta has removable clothing on his skin, beware...
    whaaat, why do you act like it's normal for a Cheetah to walk with clothes

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Spooky...

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Super Spooky..

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Super DUPER Spooky...

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store