• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

I am in a pickle

WaanTaanOnPhone

Reaction score
    So I had a Forums account i can no longer use do to me not having the same email I signed up on, I tried linking my account to this forums account so I can start chatting on the discord again but I cant because my account is linked to the old account therefore I cant get onto the discord can somebody help?

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    So I had a Forums account i can no longer use do to me not having the same email I signed up on, I tried linking my account to this forums account so I can start chatting on the discord again but I cant because my account is linked to the old account therefore I cant get onto the discord can somebody help?
    My only suggestion would be a new discord account if it will let you

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    dm me on discord or on the forums with your old forums account and why you can't access it anymore

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store