• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

I am in a pickle

WaanTaanOnPhone

Reaction score
So I had a Forums account i can no longer use do to me not having the same email I signed up on, I tried linking my account to this forums account so I can start chatting on the discord again but I cant because my account is linked to the old account therefore I cant get onto the discord can somebody help?

RangersFan2020

Quirky_Qwerty8
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
So I had a Forums account i can no longer use do to me not having the same email I signed up on, I tried linking my account to this forums account so I can start chatting on the discord again but I cant because my account is linked to the old account therefore I cant get onto the discord can somebody help?
My only suggestion would be a new discord account if it will let you

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
HELL &a1&e2&c3
Lucifer
Reaction score
dm me on discord or on the forums with your old forums account and why you can't access it anymore